|FactSnippet No. 52,806 - en.wikipedia.org|
27 Facts About Jack Benny
2. In 1960, Jack Benny was inducted into the Hollywood Walk of Fame with three stars.
|FactSnippet No. 52,805 - en.wikipedia.org|
5. In October 1974, Jack Benny cancelled a performance in Dallas after suffering a dizzy spell, coupled with numbness in his arms.
|FactSnippet No. 52,800 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. Jack Benny was preparing to star in the film version of Neil Simon's The Sunshine Boys when his health failed in 1974.
|FactSnippet No. 52,799 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. Jack Benny made one of his final television appearances July 20, 1973 on The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson.
|FactSnippet No. 52,798 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. On the advice of MCA's Lew Wasserman, Jack Benny formed a holding company, "Amusement Enterprises", which allowed him to bundle his entire program and personnel into a single commodity.
|FactSnippet No. 52,783 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. Jack Benny wrote the character as transcending the racial stereotype of the era, and the popularity of Rochester nearly rivaled his own.
|FactSnippet No. 52,768 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. Jack Benny signed a five-year contract with MGM, where his first role was in The Hollywood Revue of 1929.
|FactSnippet No. 52,762 - en.wikipedia.org|