1. In 2012 James Delingpole wrote an article in The Australian entitled " Wind Farm Scam a Huge Cover-Up"  containing controversial issues and tone, which was ultimately censured.
|FactSnippet No. 850,259|
4. James Delingpole published an article in the Daily Mail describing the Met Office as a "menace" and claiming that the office has "finally conceded what other scientists have known for ages: there is no evidence that 'global warming' is happening.
|FactSnippet No. 850,253|
6. James Delingpole is a contributor to the book Climate Change: The Facts published by the Institute of Public Affairs and featuring "22 essays on the science, politics and economics of the climate change debate.
|FactSnippet No. 850,251|
7. James Delingpole went on the British news show Daily Politics to criticize Pope Francis's Encyclical on the Environment.
|FactSnippet No. 850,249|
9. James Delingpole announced in The Spectator that he was going to "put his money where his mouth is" and invest in a fund named Cool Futures with the aim of short-selling renewable energy stocks.
|FactSnippet No. 850,247|
10. James Delingpole gave a speech at the World Taxpayers' Associations in Berlin, he reports at Breitbart.
|FactSnippet No. 850,246|
13. James Delingpole adds that Ivanka and Jared Kushner are part of "the monstrously large group of special interests sometimes known as the Green Blob and sometimes as the Climate Industrial Complex.
|FactSnippet No. 850,241|
15. James Delingpole wrote a double-page splash for the Daily Mail entitled 'The Colossal Con Trick', criticising wind energy "propaganda" which he says supports an "unviable" industry.
|FactSnippet No. 850,236|
24. James Delingpole is executive editor for Breitbart London, and has published several novels and four political books.
|FactSnippet No. 850,224 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. In 2005 James Delingpole presented the Channel 4 documentary The British Upper Class, which was part of a series of three documentaries on the class system in Britain.
|FactSnippet No. 47,249 - en.wikipedia.org|