|FactSnippet No. 813,292|
98 Facts About David Cameron
2. David Cameron joined Parker in condemning the leaks, maintaining that the activities of the GCHQ were lawful and necessary for the protection of the British people.
|FactSnippet No. 813,291|
7. David Cameron was a regular columnist for the Guardian in the paper's trendy Tory.
|FactSnippet No. 813,275|
9. David Cameron became the Prime Minister of United Kingdom after he won a general election in 2010.
|FactSnippet No. 813,272|
12. David Cameron married Samantha Sheffield in 1996, and the couple have four children.
|FactSnippet No. 813,268|
13. David Cameron was declared leader of the Conservative Party after winning December 2005 elections.
|FactSnippet No. 813,267|
16. David Cameron owned £31,500 of shares in the fund and sold them for a profit of £19,000 shortly before becoming Prime Minister in 2010, which he paid full UK tax on.
|FactSnippet No. 813,262 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. David Cameron was seen encouraging Conservative MPs to join the standing ovation given to Tony Blair at the end of his last Prime Minister's Question Time; he had paid tribute to the "huge efforts" Blair had made and said Blair had "considerable achievements to his credit, whether it is peace in Northern Ireland or his work in the developing world, which will endure".
|FactSnippet No. 813,256 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. David Cameron went on to say, "Tony Blair explained his priorities in three words: education, education, education.
|FactSnippet No. 813,249 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. David Cameron was "certainly a big Thatcher fan, but I don't know whether that makes me a Thatcherite", claiming to be a "liberal Conservative", though "not a deeply ideological person.
|FactSnippet No. 813,247 - en.wikipedia.org|
27. David Cameron promised that, before expanding UK air strikes to include IS units in Syria, he would seek parliamentary approval.
|FactSnippet No. 813,244 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. David Cameron made clear his rejection of trade or academic boycotts against Israel, acknowledged Israel's right to defend its citizens as "a right enshrined in international law", and made note of the Balfour Declaration of 1917, as "the moment when the State of Israel went from a dream to a plan, Britain has played a proud and vital role in helping to secure Israel as a homeland for the Jewish people.
|FactSnippet No. 813,243 - en.wikipedia.org|
33. David Cameron supported the introduction of gay marriage despite more of his own Conservative MPs voting against the move than for it, meaning the support of Lib Dem MPs in government and Labour MPs in opposition was required to allow it to pass.
|FactSnippet No. 813,237 - en.wikipedia.org|
34. In December 2010, David Cameron attended a meeting with FIFA vice-president Chung Mong-joon in which a vote-trading deal for the right to host the 2018 World Cup in England was discussed.
|FactSnippet No. 813,234 - en.wikipedia.org|
41. David Cameron opposed the payment of compensation to Gurbux Singh, who had resigned as head of the Commission for Racial Equality after a confrontation with the police; and commented that the Home Affairs Select Committee had taken a long time to discuss whether the phrase "black market" should be used.
|FactSnippet No. 813,227 - en.wikipedia.org|
43. At the 1996 Conservative Party Conference, David Cameron called for tax cuts in the forthcoming Budget to be targeted at the low-paid and to "small businesses where people took money out of their own pockets to put into companies to keep them going".
|FactSnippet No. 813,225 - en.wikipedia.org|
45. At the beginning of September 1993, David Cameron applied to go on Conservative Central Office's list of Prospective Parliamentary Candidates.
|FactSnippet No. 813,223 - en.wikipedia.org|
46. At the 1992 Conservative Party conference, David Cameron had difficulty trying to arrange to brief the speakers in the economic debate, having to resort to putting messages on the internal television system imploring the mover of the motion, Patricia Morris, to contact him.
|FactSnippet No. 813,222 - en.wikipedia.org|
53. David Cameron is the younger son of Ian Donald David Cameron a stockbroker, and his wife Mary Fleur (nee Mount; born 1934), a retired Justice of the Peace and a daughter of Sir William Mount, 2nd Baronet.
|FactSnippet No. 813,214 - en.wikipedia.org|
54. David Cameron sought to rebrand the Conservatives, embracing an increasingly socially liberal position.
|FactSnippet No. 813,212 - en.wikipedia.org|
55. David Cameron was the Member of Parliament for Witney from 2001 to 2016 and Leader of the Conservative Party from 2005 to 2016.
|FactSnippet No. 813,211 - en.wikipedia.org|
56. In 2016, then-Prime Minister David Cameron called a referendum "to settle this European question in British politics" once and for all.
|FactSnippet No. 128,190|
57. David Cameron is co-operating with Denys Blakeway, one of Britain's leading political film-makers, on a multi-part BBC documentary.
|FactSnippet No. 128,189|
66. David Cameron would be better off reviving the Big Society than coming back to Westminster.
|FactSnippet No. 35,047|
70. David Cameron took paternity leave when Arthur was born, and this decision received broad coverage.
|FactSnippet No. 23,586 - en.wikipedia.org|
72. David Cameron was a strong advocate of increased ties between India and the United Kingdom, describing Indian–British relations as the "New Special Relationship" in 2010.
|FactSnippet No. 23,581 - en.wikipedia.org|
74. David Cameron criticised Gordon Brown for being "an analogue politician in a digital age" and referred to him as "the roadblock to reform".
|FactSnippet No. 23,579 - en.wikipedia.org|
77. On 7 May 2015, David Cameron was re-elected UK Prime Minister with a majority in the Commons.
|FactSnippet No. 23,576 - en.wikipedia.org|
80. David Cameron said he was "proud" of the role United Kingdom played in the overthrow of Gaddafi's government.
|FactSnippet No. 23,573 - en.wikipedia.org|
89. David Cameron was working for Lamont at the time of Black Wednesday, when pressure from currency speculators forced the pound sterling out of the European Exchange Rate Mechanism.
|FactSnippet No. 23,561 - en.wikipedia.org|
90. David Cameron was rewarded with a promotion to Special Adviser to the Chancellor of the Exchequer, Norman Lamont.
|FactSnippet No. 23,560 - en.wikipedia.org|