1. Jeremy Corbyn has been the Labour MP for Islington North since 1983 Since being elected Labour leader in 2015, Corbyn has divided opinion amongst his MPs and the membership.
|FactSnippet No. 132,190|
3. Jeremy Corbyn pours cold water on calls for second Brexit vote.
|FactSnippet No. 132,188|
4. Jeremy Corbyn admits he hasn't read the Brexit deal he's trying to defeat—and doesn't know how he'd vote in second referendum.
|FactSnippet No. 132,187|
5. Jeremy Corbyn has poured cold water over calls for Labour to back a second referendum on the UK's membership of the EU—saying it is "an option for the future" but "not an option for today".
|FactSnippet No. 132,186|
8. Jeremy Corbyn spoke to Sophy Ridge on Sky News after a tumultuous week for the government.
|FactSnippet No. 132,183|
9. Jeremy Corbyn dismissed another Brexit vote as not "a priority" tonight as she dashed Remainers' hopes of Labour backing for a second referendum.
|FactSnippet No. 106,539|
11. Jeremy Corbyn criticised by some for wearing raincoat as he paid respects at Remembrance Day service.
|FactSnippet No. 85,619|
12. Jeremy Corbyn has rejected growing calls for a Final Say referendum, despite a backlash from his own MPs for saying Brexit cannot be stopped.
|FactSnippet No. 85,618|
13. Jeremy Corbyn has been criticised for wearing an anorak to the Armistice Day service at the Cenotaph.
|FactSnippet No. 85,617|
14. Jeremy Corbyn criticised for wearing 'scruffy' anorak to Armistice Day service.
|FactSnippet No. 85,616|
15. Jeremy Corbyn calls for global movement against inequality, offers support to Latin America's left.
|FactSnippet No. 77,561|
17. In an interview with Der Spiegel, Mr Jeremy Corbyn seemed to to say it was time to move on from thoughts of reversing Brexit.
|FactSnippet No. 77,558|
21. In an interview with Spiegel, Mr Jeremy Corbyn seemed to to say it was time to move on from thoughts of reversing Brexit.
|FactSnippet No. 70,830|
22. Jeremy Corbyn has said that Brexit cannot be stopped in a blow to Labour MPs trying to inch the party towards backing a second referendum.
|FactSnippet No. 70,828|
23. Jeremy Corbyn says Brexit 'can't be stopped' amid calls for second referendum.
|FactSnippet No. 70,827|
24. Jeremy Corbyn has met with the head of MI6 for the first time in anticipation of a snap election triggered by the collapse of the Brexit negotiations, The Telegraph has learnt.
|FactSnippet No. 70,824|
25. Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn has officially opened a new, state-of-the-art training centre built by a high-profile company in Kirkby.
|FactSnippet No. 60,024|
28. John McDonnell has said that Jeremy Corbyn is "not a dreamer" and insisted the pair worked well together after reports of a split between their offices.
|FactSnippet No. 46,293|
29. Jeremy Corbyn is an anti-Semite under whose leadership the once fiercely anti-racist Labour Party has become institutionally anti-Semitic and an existential threat to British Jews.
|FactSnippet No. 35,787|
31. Jeremy Corbyn is a British politician who is the Leader of the Labour Party and leader of the opposition.
|FactSnippet No. 29,331|
32. Jeremy Corbyn was filmed backstage at an awards ceremony on Monday night being.
|FactSnippet No. 29,329|
34. Jeremy Corbyn has won the Parliamentary "Beard of the Year Award" a record six times, as well as being named as the Beard Liberation Front's Beard of the Year, having previously described his beard as "a form of dissent" against New Labour.
|FactSnippet No. 27,442 - en.wikipedia.org|
36. Jeremy Corbyn has described himself as frugal, telling Simon Hattenstone of The Guardian, "I don't spend a lot of money, I lead a very normal life, I ride a bicycle and I don't have a car".
|FactSnippet No. 27,438 - en.wikipedia.org|
37. Jeremy Corbyn went to Papua New Guinea, from where he travelled with the body to Australia, where his brother's wife and children were staying.
|FactSnippet No. 27,437 - en.wikipedia.org|
39. Jeremy Corbyn shared support for Chavez's successor, President Nicolas Maduro, in 2014 while congratulating him on his presidency.
|FactSnippet No. 27,434 - en.wikipedia.org|
42. Jeremy Corbyn is a member of the Palestine Solidarity Campaign, campaigning against conflict in Gaza and what the organisation considers to be "apartheid in Israel".
|FactSnippet No. 27,431 - en.wikipedia.org|
43. In May 2012, Jeremy Corbyn authored a piece in the Morning Star titled "High time for an end to NATO" where he described the organisation as an "instrument of cold war manipulation".
|FactSnippet No. 27,430 - en.wikipedia.org|
44. Jeremy Corbyn has called for Tony Blair to be investigated for alleged war crimes during the Iraq War.
|FactSnippet No. 27,429 - en.wikipedia.org|
49. Jeremy Corbyn said he welcomed Prime Minister Theresa May's proposal to seek an early general election in 2017.
|FactSnippet No. 27,423 - en.wikipedia.org|
50. Jeremy Corbyn said the train was "ram-packed" and used this to support his policy to reverse the 1990s privatisation of the railways of Great Britain.
|FactSnippet No. 27,422 - en.wikipedia.org|
51. On 16 August 2016, Jeremy Corbyn released a video of himself sitting on the floor of a Virgin Trains East Coast train while travelling to a leadership hustings in Gateshead.
|FactSnippet No. 27,421 - en.wikipedia.org|
52. Jeremy Corbyn was encouraged to resign by Tom Watson and senior Labour politicians including his predecessor, Ed Miliband.
|FactSnippet No. 27,420 - en.wikipedia.org|
55. In the 1980s Jeremy Corbyn took a keen interest in the conflict in Northern Ireland.
|FactSnippet No. 27,414 - en.wikipedia.org|
56. Jeremy Corbyn became the local Labour Party's agent and organiser, and had responsibility for the 1979 general election campaign in Hornsey.
|FactSnippet No. 27,410 - en.wikipedia.org|
57. Jeremy Corbyn was the national chair of the Stop the War Coalition from 2011 to 2015.
|FactSnippet No. 27,409 - en.wikipedia.org|