1. In a world of class struggle, Karl Marx defined two types of democracy—bourgeois and proletarian, often currently defined as corporate and people's democracy.
|FactSnippet No. 131,183|
4. Karl Marx wrote The Communist Manifesto, which still appeals to millions in Latin America where poverty and lack of education combine to make those Catholic nations vulnerable, which is why Rome sees Communist as an enemy, but it's so favorable to.
|FactSnippet No. 35,562|
5. In 2017 a feature film, The Young Karl Marx, featuring Marx, his wife Jenny Marx, and his collaborator Freidrich Engels, among other revolutionaries and intellectuals prior to the revolutions of 1848 received good reviews both for its historical accuracy and its brio in treating the intellectual life.
|FactSnippet No. 26,392 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. Karl Marx decided instead to submit his thesis to the more liberal University of Jena, whose faculty awarded him his PhD in April 1841.
|FactSnippet No. 26,376 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. In October 1835 at the age of 17, Karl Marx travelled to the University of Bonn wishing to study philosophy and literature, but his father insisted on law as a more practical field.
|FactSnippet No. 26,372 - en.wikipedia.org|