1. Jeremy Lin is a close friend of former Knicks teammate Landry Fields.
|FactSnippet No. 422,529 - en.wikipedia.org|
2. In October 2016, Jeremy Lin donated a million dollars to Harvard University to "support undergraduate financial aid and renovations to Lavietes Pavilion".
|FactSnippet No. 422,528 - en.wikipedia.org|
4. Jeremy Lin appeared in Free to Play, the 2014 documentary centered around the game, in which he described Dota 2 as a "way of life" that helped him better connect with his family and friends.
|FactSnippet No. 422,526 - en.wikipedia.org|
5. Jeremy Lin relocated to a luxury condo in White Plains, New York, after his Knicks contract became guaranteed.
|FactSnippet No. 422,525 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. Jeremy Lin credited his NBA success to playing without pressure.
|FactSnippet No. 422,522 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. Jeremy Lin was the first athlete from one of the four major sports leagues in the United States to produce content for the digital sports platform.
|FactSnippet No. 422,514 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. In 2014, Jeremy Lin became a content partner with Whistle Sports Network, adding his YouTube channel with roughly 400,000 subscribers in exchange for an undisclosed equity stake.
|FactSnippet No. 422,513 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. Jeremy Lin considers himself a basketball player more than just an Asian American.
|FactSnippet No. 422,506 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. On July 13, 2018, Jeremy Lin was traded to the Atlanta Hawks, along with draft picks, in exchange for the draft rights to Isaia Cordinier and a future second-round pick.
|FactSnippet No. 422,499 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. Jeremy Lin made his debut for the Nets in their season opener on October 26, 2016, in an away game against the Boston Celtics.
|FactSnippet No. 422,496 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. On July 7, 2016, Jeremy Lin signed a three-year, $36 million contract with the Brooklyn Nets.
|FactSnippet No. 422,495 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. Jeremy Lin was projected to back up Hornets point guard Kemba Walker, and coach Steve Clifford envisioned that the two pick-and-roll players would sometimes play together.
|FactSnippet No. 422,494 - en.wikipedia.org|
27. On July 9, 2015, Jeremy Lin signed a two-year, $4.3 million contract with the Charlotte Hornets, who used their bi-annual exception in the deal.
|FactSnippet No. 422,493 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. On July 13, 2014, Jeremy Lin was traded, along with a 2015 first and second round pick, to the Los Angeles Lakers in exchange for the rights to Serhiy Lishchuk.
|FactSnippet No. 422,490 - en.wikipedia.org|
30. Jeremy Lin scored 21 points in a Game 5 win that extended the Rockets season.
|FactSnippet No. 422,489 - en.wikipedia.org|
39. Jeremy Lin made his season debut with the Knicks on the road against the Warriors, where he was warmly cheered in his return to Oracle Arena.
|FactSnippet No. 422,476 - en.wikipedia.org|
40. The San Francisco Chronicle said Jeremy Lin would have had trouble beating out rookie guard Charles Jenkins.
|FactSnippet No. 422,474 - en.wikipedia.org|
42. Jeremy Lin recovered from a patellar ligament injury to his knee during the 2011 NBA lockout.
|FactSnippet No. 422,470 - en.wikipedia.org|
44. Jeremy Lin credited Bighorns coach Eric Musselman with "helping him regain [his] swagger".
|FactSnippet No. 422,468 - en.wikipedia.org|
46. Jeremy Lin studied and rehearsed Steve Nash's and other top point guards' pick-and-roll plays.
|FactSnippet No. 422,462 - en.wikipedia.org|
49. Jeremy Lin said the counteroffers from the three other teams were higher, but he wanted to play for the Warriors.
|FactSnippet No. 422,457 - en.wikipedia.org|
50. On July 21, 2010, Jeremy Lin signed a two-year deal with his hometown Warriors.
|FactSnippet No. 422,456 - en.wikipedia.org|
52. Jeremy Lin was one of 30 midseason candidates for the John R Wooden Award and one of 11 finalists for the Bob Cousy Award.
|FactSnippet No. 422,452 - en.wikipedia.org|
53. Jeremy Lin sent his resume and a DVD of highlights of his high school basketball career to all of the Ivy League schools; the University of California, Berkeley; and his dream schools, Stanford University and the University of California, Los Angeles.
|FactSnippet No. 422,450 - en.wikipedia.org|
54. Jeremy Lin was born in Los Angeles County in the city of Torrance.
|FactSnippet No. 422,446 - en.wikipedia.org|
56. In 2012, Jeremy Lin signed a three-year contract with the Rockets, for whom he played two seasons.
|FactSnippet No. 422,444 - en.wikipedia.org|
58. Jeremy Lin unexpectedly led a winning turnaround with the New York Knicks in 2012, which generated a global craze known as "Linsanity".
|FactSnippet No. 422,441 - en.wikipedia.org|