1. Jodie Foster relies on the Pilates workout sessions to keep her figure toned even in the advanced age.
|FactSnippet No. 856,887|
2. In 1972, Jodie Foster made her theatrical film debut in the lead role in adventure drama movie, Napoleon and Samantha.
|FactSnippet No. 856,886|
6. Jodie Foster enrolled in Yale University and continued to make films on vacations.
|FactSnippet No. 856,880|
7. Jodie Foster hit the big screens in the early 70s when she starred in the feature film Napoleon and Samantha (1972).
|FactSnippet No. 856,879|
15. Jodie Foster directed episodes of a number of television series as well, including Tales from the Darkside, Orange Is the New Black, and House of Cards.
|FactSnippet No. 856,863|
18. Jodie Foster moved to New Haven and tried to contact her, both through letters and by phone.
|FactSnippet No. 856,858 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. Jodie Foster finally made her return to the big screen in Contact, a science fiction film based on a novel by Carl Sagan and directed by Robert Zemeckis.
|FactSnippet No. 856,851 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. Jodie Foster received largely positive reviews and won Academy, Golden Globe, and BAFTA awards for her portrayal of Starling; Silence won five Academy Awards overall, becoming one of the few films to win in all main categories.
|FactSnippet No. 856,847 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. Jodie Foster had three sons from an earlier marriage before marrying Brandy in Las Vegas in 1953.
|FactSnippet No. 856,838 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. In April 2014, Jodie Foster married actress and photographer Alexandra Hedison.
|FactSnippet No. 24,991 - en.wikipedia.org|