1. Julianne Moore explains how the beauty and film industries are tackling inclusivity.
|FactSnippet No. 133,736|
2. Julianne Moore takes the lead role of Gloria alongside other big names such as John Turturro, Michael Cera, Rita Wilson, and Sean Astin.
|FactSnippet No. 108,287|
7. Julianne Moore dances toward another chance at love in Gloria Bell trailer.
|FactSnippet No. 108,280|
8. Julianne Moore is looking for her best life in trailer for A24's 'Gloria Bell'.
|FactSnippet No. 108,279|
10. Julianne Moore is politically liberal and supported Barack Obama at the 2008 and 2012 presidential elections.
|FactSnippet No. 43,341 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. In October 2013, Julianne Moore was honored with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
|FactSnippet No. 43,332 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. Julianne Moore portrayed a dual role for the second time that year in Suburbicon, a satirical thriller written by the Coen brothers and directed by George Clooney.
|FactSnippet No. 43,329 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. In the drama Still Alice, Julianne Moore played the leading role of a linguistics professor diagnosed with early onset Alzheimer's disease.
|FactSnippet No. 43,326 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. In 2005, Julianne Moore worked with her husband for the third time in the comedy Trust the Man, and starred in the true story of a 1950s housewife, The Prize Winner of Defiance, Ohio.
|FactSnippet No. 43,315 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. Julianne Moore appeared briefly as a doctor in one of the year's biggest hits, the Harrison Ford thriller The Fugitive.
|FactSnippet No. 43,307 - en.wikipedia.org|
32. Julianne Moore moved to New York City after graduating, and worked as a waitress.
|FactSnippet No. 43,304 - en.wikipedia.org|
33. Julianne Moore frequently moved around the United States as a child, due to her father's occupation.
|FactSnippet No. 43,302 - en.wikipedia.org|
34. Julianne Moore was born Julie Anne Smith on December 3, 1960, at the Fort Bragg army installation in North Carolina, the oldest of 3 siblings.
|FactSnippet No. 43,299 - en.wikipedia.org|