1. Cate Blanchett will be an activist antifeminista real in the mini-series Mrs America.
|FactSnippet No. 133,655|
12. Cate Blanchett spoke at former Prime Minister of Australia Gough Whitlam's state funeral in 2014, and at the Margaret Whitlam dinner and fundraiser event hosted by Tanya Plibersek MP in June 2015.
|FactSnippet No. 42,505 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. Cate Blanchett will voice the sinister python Kaa in Andy Serkis' adaptation of The Jungle Book titled Mowgli, in which he will mix motion capture, CG animation, and live-action.
|FactSnippet No. 42,497 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. Cate Blanchett was President of the Jury of the 71st Cannes Film Festival, which took place in May 2018.
|FactSnippet No. 42,496 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. Cate Blanchett proposed embarking on Streetcar to Ullmann, who jumped at the opportunity after initial discussion.
|FactSnippet No. 42,482 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. Cate Blanchett voiced the character of Granmamare for the English version of the film Ponyo, released July 2008.
|FactSnippet No. 42,478 - en.wikipedia.org|
30. Cate Blanchett had a cameo as Janine, forensic scientist and ex-girlfriend of Simon Pegg's character in Edgar Wright's Hot Fuzz.
|FactSnippet No. 42,476 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. In 2007, Cate Blanchett was named as one of Time magazine's 100 Most Influential People in the World and one of the most successful actresses by Forbes magazine.
|FactSnippet No. 42,475 - en.wikipedia.org|
37. In 1993, Cate Blanchett was awarded the Sydney Theatre Critics' Best Newcomer Award for her performance in Timothy Daly's Kafka Dances and won Best Actress for her performance in Mamet's Oleanna, making her the first actor to win both categories in the same year.
|FactSnippet No. 42,469 - en.wikipedia.org|
42. Cate Blanchett made her Broadway debut in 2017 with The Present, and received Tony Award, Drama Desk Award, and Drama League Award nominations for her performance in the play.
|FactSnippet No. 42,462 - en.wikipedia.org|
44. Cate Blanchett came to international attention for her role as Elizabeth I of England in Elizabeth, for which she won the BAFTA Award for Best Actress, the Golden Globe Award, and earned her first Academy Award for Best Actress nomination.
|FactSnippet No. 42,460 - en.wikipedia.org|