1. Helena Bonham Carter spoke to Entertainment Weekly about the shake-up in 2010, saying "So they came to me", says Bonham Carter.
|FactSnippet No. 855,135|
3. Helena Bonham Carter's has cited Vivienne Westwood and Marie Antoinette as her main style influences.
|FactSnippet No. 855,130 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. Helena Bonham Carter's played the Fairy Godmother in the 2015 live-action re-imagining of Walt Disney's Cinderella.
|FactSnippet No. 855,127 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. Helena Bonham Carter's appeared in a short film directed by Roman Polanski for the clothing brand Prada.
|FactSnippet No. 855,126 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. Helena Bonham Carter's won the Best Actress award in the 2007 Evening Standard British Film Awards for her performances in Sweeney Todd and Conversations With Other Women, along with another Best Actress award at the 2009 Empire Awards.
|FactSnippet No. 855,120 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. Helena Bonham Carter's had a part in a minor TV film, A Pattern of Roses.
|FactSnippet No. 855,118 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. In 2012, Helena Bonham Carter was granted with the Commander of the Order of the British Empire, that was granted to her due to her contributions to play.
|FactSnippet No. 238,090|
14. Helena Bonham Carter can be known from films produced by Tim Burton, who can be a good buddy of hers.
|FactSnippet No. 238,089|
15. Helena Bonham Carter is an actress of great versatility, one of the UK's finest and most successful.
|FactSnippet No. 238,088|
16. In 2001, Helena Bonham Carter started a relationship with the American director "Tim Burton".
|FactSnippet No. 238,087|
18. Helena Bonham Carter had a part in a minor Television film, "A Pattern of Roses".
|FactSnippet No. 238,085|
26. Helena Bonham Carter was born on May 26, 1966, in London England.
|FactSnippet No. 238,073|