1. Brad Pitt is the recipient of various accolades, including an Academy Award, a British Academy Film Award, two Golden Globe Awards, two Screen Actors Guild Award and a Primetime Emmy Award.
|FactSnippet No. 120,383 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. On November 22, 2001, Brad Pitt made a guest appearance in the eighth season of the television series Friends, playing a man with a grudge against Rachel Green, played by Jennifer Aniston, to whom Brad Pitt was married at the time.
|FactSnippet No. 120,406 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. Brad Pitt joined an ensemble cast including George Clooney, Matt Damon, Andy Garcia, and Julia Roberts.
|FactSnippet No. 120,408 - en.wikipedia.org|
27. Brad Pitt took on his first voice-acting roles in 2003, speaking as the titular character of the DreamWorks animated film Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas and playing Boomhauer's brother, Patch, in an episode of the animated television series King of the Hill.
|FactSnippet No. 120,409 - en.wikipedia.org|
32. Brad Pitt starred as Cliff Booth, a stunt double, opposite Leonardo DiCaprio, in Quentin Tarantino's 2019 film Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, reuniting with DiCaprio after The Departed, which Brad Pitt produced and DiCaprio starred.
|FactSnippet No. 120,414 - en.wikipedia.org|
34. In 2022, Brad Pitt starred in Bullet Train, directed by David Leitch, and will reuinte with his Once Upon a Time in Hollywood co-star Margot Robbie in Babylon, directed by Damien Chazelle.
|FactSnippet No. 120,416 - en.wikipedia.org|
36. Brad Pitt narrated e2 design, a PBS television series focused on worldwide efforts to build environmentally friendly structures through sustainable architecture and design.
|FactSnippet No. 120,418 - en.wikipedia.org|
37. The first six homes were completed in October 2008, and in September 2009 Brad Pitt received an award in recognition of the project from the US Green Building Council, a non-profit trade organization that promotes sustainability in how buildings are designed, built and operated.
|FactSnippet No. 120,419 - en.wikipedia.org|
38. Brad Pitt met with US President Barack Obama and Speaker of the House of Representatives Nancy Pelosi in March 2009 to promote his concept of green housing as a national model and to discuss federal funding possibilities.
|FactSnippet No. 120,420 - en.wikipedia.org|
40. Brad Pitt met actress Jennifer Aniston in 1998; they married in a private wedding ceremony in Malibu on July 29, 2000.
|FactSnippet No. 120,422 - en.wikipedia.org|
43. Brad Pitt adopted Pax in the United States on February 21, 2008.
|FactSnippet No. 120,425 - en.wikipedia.org|
44. Brad Pitt's gave birth to son Knox Leon and daughter Vivienne Marcheline on July 12, 2008 in Nice, France.
|FactSnippet No. 120,426 - en.wikipedia.org|