|FactSnippet No. 375,444 - en.wikipedia.org|
43 Facts About John Kerry
7. On November 11, 2016, John Kerry became the first Secretary of State and highest-ranking US official to date to visit Antarctica.
|FactSnippet No. 375,435 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. John Kerry went on to explain, "The relationship that we seek and that we have worked hard to foster is not about a United States declaration about how and when it will intervene in the affairs of other American states.
|FactSnippet No. 375,433 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. John Kerry established a separate political action committee, Keeping America's Promise, which declared as its mandate "A Democratic Congress will restore accountability to Washington and help change a disastrous course in Iraq", and raised money and channeled contributions to Democratic candidates in state and federal races.
|FactSnippet No. 375,430 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. In July 1997, John Kerry joined his Senate colleagues in voting against ratification of the Kyoto Treaty on global warming without greenhouse gas emissions limits on nations deemed developing, including India and China.
|FactSnippet No. 375,421 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. John Kerry was criticized by some Democrats for having pursued his own party members, including former Secretary of Defense Clark Clifford, although Republicans said he should have pressed against some Democrats even harder.
|FactSnippet No. 375,416 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. The day after this testimony, John Kerry participated in a demonstration with thousands of other veterans in which he and other Vietnam War veterans threw their medals and service ribbons over a fence erected at the front steps of the United States Capitol building to dramatize their opposition to the war.
|FactSnippet No. 375,409 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. John Kerry was on active duty in the United States Navy from August 1966 until January 1970.
|FactSnippet No. 375,406 - en.wikipedia.org|
35. In 1962, John Kerry entered Yale University, majoring in political science and residing in Jonathan Edwards College.
|FactSnippet No. 375,392 - en.wikipedia.org|
36. John Kerry is the second of four children born to Richard John Kerry, a Foreign Service officer and lawyer, and Rosemary Isabel Forbes, a nurse and social activist.
|FactSnippet No. 375,390 - en.wikipedia.org|
37. John Kerry retained the position until the end of Obama's second term on January 20, 2017.
|FactSnippet No. 375,389 - en.wikipedia.org|
39. On October 11, 2002, John Kerry voted to authorize the President "to use force, if necessary, to disarm Saddam Hussein", but warned that the administration should exhaust its diplomatic avenues before launching war.
|FactSnippet No. 375,387 - en.wikipedia.org|
41. John Kerry enlisted in the Naval Reserve in 1966, and between 1968 and 1969, he served an abbreviated four-month tour of duty in South Vietnam as officer-in-charge of a Swift Boat.
|FactSnippet No. 375,385 - en.wikipedia.org|
42. John Kerry graduated from Yale University in 1966 with a major in political science.
|FactSnippet No. 375,384 - en.wikipedia.org|