1. Katharine Hepburn quipped in her biography, Me, "I can eat a pound of chocolates with joy.
|FactSnippet No. 71,269|
7. Katharine Hepburn has been honored with her own postal stamp as part of the "Legends of Hollywood" stamp series.
|FactSnippet No. 43,570 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. In 2004, in accordance with Katharine Hepburn's wishes, her belongings were put up for auction with Sotheby's in New York City.
|FactSnippet No. 43,566 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. In 1936, while she was touring Jane Eyre, Katharine Hepburn began a relationship with entrepreneur Howard Hughes.
|FactSnippet No. 43,564 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. In 1984, Katharine Hepburn starred in the dark-comedy Grace Quigley, the story of an elderly woman who enlists a hitman to kill her.
|FactSnippet No. 43,555 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. Katharine Hepburn received an Emmy Award nomination for playing wistful Southern mother Amanda Wingfield, which opened her mind to future work on the small screen.
|FactSnippet No. 43,551 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. In 1973, Katharine Hepburn ventured into television for the first time, starring in a production of Tennessee Williams' The Glass Menagerie.
|FactSnippet No. 43,550 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. Katharine Hepburn received an Academy Award nomination for the second year running for her work opposite Burt Lancaster in The Rainmaker.
|FactSnippet No. 43,540 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. In the summer of 1952, Katharine Hepburn appeared in London's West End for a ten-week run of George Bernard Shaw's The Millionairess.
|FactSnippet No. 43,536 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. Katharine Hepburn sensed that she needed to leave Hollywood, so she returned east to star in a theatrical adaptation of Jane Eyre.
|FactSnippet No. 43,523 - en.wikipedia.org|
34. Katharine Hepburn appeared in a number of plays with a summer stock company in Ivoryton, Connecticut, and she proved to be a hit.
|FactSnippet No. 43,515 - en.wikipedia.org|
35. In the spring of 1930, Katharine Hepburn joined a theatre company in Stockbridge, Massachusetts.
|FactSnippet No. 43,514 - en.wikipedia.org|
39. Katharine Hepburn was born on May 12, 1907, in Hartford, Connecticut, the second of six children.
|FactSnippet No. 43,506 - en.wikipedia.org|
41. In 1999, Katharine Hepburn was named by the American Film Institute as the greatest female star of Classic Hollywood Cinema.
|FactSnippet No. 43,503 - en.wikipedia.org|