1. Bradley Cooper is one of the ten actors to receive an Academy Award nomination in three consecutive years.
|FactSnippet No. 363,300 - en.wikipedia.org|
2. Bradley Cooper is known for appearing in a range of films; writing for The Hollywood Reporter, Bill Phelps credits him for "opt[ing] for the challenging and provocative, the small and interesting, risking the laid-back image that propelled him to fame.
|FactSnippet No. 363,298 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. In June 2014, Bradley Cooper joined the board of directors for the charity Hole in the Wall Gang Camp, a non-profit organization that serves people coping with cancer.
|FactSnippet No. 363,292 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. Bradley Cooper is set to return as Rocket in the Avengers: Endgame, which will be released in 2019, and Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.
|FactSnippet No. 363,289 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. Bradley Cooper was a member of the Georgetown Hoyas rowing team and acted with Nomadic Theatre.
|FactSnippet No. 363,274 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. Bradley Cooper appeared in Forbes Celebrity 100 on two occasions and Time list of 100 most influential people in the world in 2015.
|FactSnippet No. 363,263 - en.wikipedia.org|