1. Kareena Kapoor has always been faithful with her workout schedules.
|FactSnippet No. 135,012|
5. Kareena Kapoor has received six Filmfare Awards out of ten nominations.
|FactSnippet No. 82,709 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. In 2008, Kareena Kapoor performed in Shah Rukh Khan's Temptation Reloaded 2008, a series of concerts in a number of countries.
|FactSnippet No. 82,705 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. In January 2014, Kareena Kapoor began working with UNICEF to advocate the education of girls and increase quality based education in India.
|FactSnippet No. 82,700 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. As of August 2018, Kareena Kapoor will reunite with Akshay Kumar and Diljit Dosanjh in Good News, a comedy-drama about a couple trying to get pregnant.
|FactSnippet No. 82,695 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. Kareena Kapoor had further success in 2011 as the love interest of Salman Khan's character in the romantic drama Bodyguard, a remake of the 2010 Malayalam film of the same name.
|FactSnippet No. 82,690 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. In an interview with The Times of India Kareena Kapoor commented, "In my initial years in the industry, I pushed myself to do a lot of work because I was greedy.
|FactSnippet No. 82,684 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Kareena Kapoor portrayed Naaz, a Bangladeshi girl who falls in love with Bachchan's character while illegally migrating to Pakistan with her family.
|FactSnippet No. 82,680 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. Kareena Kapoor went on to receive Filmfare Awards for Best Actress and Best Supporting Actress for her performances in the 2007 romantic comedy Jab We Met and the 2010 drama We Are Family, respectively.
|FactSnippet No. 82,678 - en.wikipedia.org|