1. Krishnamurthy Subramanian had explained that India remains an under-banked market and greater levels of competition would still benefit the economy.
|FactSnippet No. 575,343|
2. Krishnamurthy Subramanian comes to the CEA office with a strong understanding of the banking sector troubles being faced by India.
|FactSnippet No. 575,342|
3. Krishnamurthy Subramanian served in the Board of Director of the Bandhan Bank.
|FactSnippet No. 548,917|
5. Krishnamurthy Subramanian was on Friday named as the new Chief Economic Adviser for a period of three years.
|FactSnippet No. 548,911|
6. Krishnamurthy Subramanian is a board member in Bandhan Bank, the National Institute of Bank Management and the Reserve Bank of India Academy, and has academically been a part of the finance faculty at Goizueta Business School at Emory University in the United States of America.
|FactSnippet No. 517,253 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. Krishnamurthy Subramanian is an alumnus of Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur in electrical engineering.
|FactSnippet No. 517,251 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. Krishnamurthy Subramanian holds a PhD degree from Chicago Booth and will serve as CEA for a tenure of three years.
|FactSnippet No. 242,709|
14. Krishnamurthy Subramanian is a trained engineer and has a degree in Electrical Engineering from IIT Kanpur.
|FactSnippet No. 242,706|
15. Krishnamurthy Subramanian worked as a consultant with JP Morgan Chase in New York and served in a management role in the elite derivatives research group at ICICI Ltd before beginning his academic career.
|FactSnippet No. 242,705|
17. Krishnamurthy Subramanian topped his batch at the Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta, and graduated with a degree in electrical engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur.
|FactSnippet No. 242,697|
19. Krishnamurthy Subramanian has worked in expert committees for Securities and Exchange Board of India and the Reserve Bank of India, being part of major economic and corporate reforms in India.
|FactSnippet No. 242,694 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. Krishnamurthy Subramanian is a Master of Business Administration and Doctor of Philosophy in financial economics from Booth School of Business, University of Chicago.
|FactSnippet No. 242,693 - en.wikipedia.org|