1. In December 2016, Larry Hogan proposed state legislation to require companies with 50 or more employees to provide 5 days per year of paid sick leave.
|FactSnippet No. 481,607 - en.wikipedia.org|
3. In early 2017, Larry Hogan proposed a budget that cut funding for community revitalization programs, extended library hours, and public schools in Baltimore City.
|FactSnippet No. 481,603 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. In May 2018, Larry Hogan signed legislation into law making Maryland the 11th state to ban conversion therapy for minors.
|FactSnippet No. 481,597 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. In 2014, Larry Hogan opposed a transgender rights law signed by Governor O'Malley.
|FactSnippet No. 481,596 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. In June 2017, Larry Hogan maintained support for the Paris Agreement and opposed the United States withdrawal from the Paris Agreement.
|FactSnippet No. 481,594 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. In 2011, Larry Hogan founded Change Maryland, a non-partisan grassroots organization.
|FactSnippet No. 481,585 - en.wikipedia.org|