1. Larry Kudlow laid down a smokescreen thick enough to blind Fox viewers to the facts, of course.
|FactSnippet No. 210,956|
4. Larry Kudlow is like the human version of that napkin on which Arthur Laffer sketched his signature policy idea, that raising taxes reduces government revenue.
|FactSnippet No. 210,952|
6. Larry Kudlow began his career as junior financial analyst at the New York Federal Reserve.
|FactSnippet No. 210,939|
8. Larry Kudlow began his career as a junior financial analyst at the New York Federal Reserve.
|FactSnippet No. 210,937|
10. Larry Kudlow worked at American news television channel, CNBC from 2001 to 2018 and was known for anchoring several shows during his time at the firm.
|FactSnippet No. 210,933|
11. Larry Kudlow began his journey to stardom at the New York Federal Reserve as a junior financial analyst.
|FactSnippet No. 210,932|
13. Under the Ronald Reagan Administration, Larry Kudlow was the associate director for economics and planning in the US Office of Management and Budget.
|FactSnippet No. 210,928|
17. Larry Kudlow rejoined the administration of Ronald Reagan as an associate director in the year 1981.
|FactSnippet No. 210,922|
21. Larry Kudlow declined to comment on whether China had made offers of concessions.
|FactSnippet No. 210,914|
24. Larry Kudlow says China 'ought to' take Trump seriously, voices skepticism over trade deal.
|FactSnippet No. 210,908|
25. Larry Kudlow tried to sound optimistic as he discussed the talks for about an hour at the White House.
|FactSnippet No. 210,905|
26. On June 11, 2018, Larry Kudlow suffered what the White House referred to as a "very mild" heart attack.
|FactSnippet No. 210,903 - en.wikipedia.org|
27. Larry Kudlow firmly denied that the United States would enter a recession in 2007, or that it was in the midst of a recession in early to mid-2008.
|FactSnippet No. 210,901 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. In 1993, Larry Kudlow predicted that Bill Clinton's tax increases would dampen economic growth.
|FactSnippet No. 210,900 - en.wikipedia.org|
30. In 1970, while he was still a Democrat, Larry Kudlow joined Joseph Duffey's "New Politics" senatorial campaign in Connecticut.
|FactSnippet No. 210,895 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. Larry Kudlow served as one of a rotating set of hosts on the CNBC show America Now, which began airing in November 2001.
|FactSnippet No. 210,892 - en.wikipedia.org|
35. Larry Kudlow attended the private Elisabeth Morrow School in Englewood, New Jersey until 6th grade.
|FactSnippet No. 210,886 - en.wikipedia.org|
36. Larry Kudlow began his career as a junior financial analyst at the New York Federal Reserve.
|FactSnippet No. 210,885 - en.wikipedia.org|
37. Larry Kudlow says the Cabinet was not asked to draw up trade plan for China.
|FactSnippet No. 19,034|