1. Li Keqiang earned a Doctor of Philosophy in economics in 1995, and the prominent economist Li Yining (no relation) was his doctoral advisor.
|FactSnippet No. 786,871 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. Li Keqiang became the head of central commissions overseeing the Three Gorges Dam and the South-North Water Transfer Project, as well as the leader of steering committees in charge of health care reform, food safety, and AIDS-related work.
|FactSnippet No. 590,259 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. Li Keqiang was succeeded in his provincial party chief post by Governor Zhang Wenyue.
|FactSnippet No. 590,258 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. Li Keqiang entered the top leadership of the national organization of the Communist Youth League in 1983 as a member of its secretariat, and has worked closely with former Party General Secretary Hu Jintao, who rose through the ranks of the CYL, ever since.
|FactSnippet No. 590,256 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. Li Keqiang was awarded the honour of Outstanding Individual in the Study of Mao Zedong Thought during this time.
|FactSnippet No. 590,254 - en.wikipedia.org|