1. Lukas Podolski owns an ice cream parlour and a kebab shop in Cologne.
|FactSnippet No. 342,055 - en.wikipedia.org|
3. Lukas Podolski speaks Polish and sometimes communicated with Bayern Munich and Germany strike partner Miroslav Klose, a Polish-born Aussiedler, in Polish to hinder their opposition's understanding of their conversation.
|FactSnippet No. 342,053 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. Arsene Wenger described Lukas Podolski saying "He's certainly one of the best finishers I've ever seen.
|FactSnippet No. 342,047 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. Lukas Podolski made a substitute appearance against Slovakia during the tournament.
|FactSnippet No. 342,045 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. Lukas Podolski was named in the 23-man squad as one of the players of the tournament along with countrymen Michael Ballack and Philipp Lahm.
|FactSnippet No. 342,042 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. Lukas Podolski was the third after Gerd Muller and Michael Ballack, and since this, Mario Gomez has accomplished this feat.
|FactSnippet No. 342,040 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. Lukas Podolski made one substitute appearance in the game against the Czech Republic, when he came on for Torsten Frings at half-time.
|FactSnippet No. 342,038 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. Lukas Podolski was substituted for Aaron Ramsey to a standing ovation.
|FactSnippet No. 342,031 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. Lukas Podolski was linked with Premier League club Arsenal throughout the 2012 winter transfer window but no deal materialised.
|FactSnippet No. 342,030 - en.wikipedia.org|