1. On 28 September 2017, Mario Balotelli fathered a second child, a son named Lion, born to an unidentified woman.
|FactSnippet No. 112,083 - en.wikipedia.org|
4. In 2012, Mario Balotelli featured in GQ, where he was named the second-best dressed man in the world behind British musician Tinie Tempah.
|FactSnippet No. 112,078 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. In December 2011, Mario Balotelli broke a 48-hour curfew before Manchester City's match against Chelsea to go to a curry house, although he "was not drinking alcohol, signed autographs, posed for pictures with fellow diners and was involved in a mock sword-fight using rolling pins".
|FactSnippet No. 112,076 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. On 28 May, Mario Balotelli made his first appearance for the national team since the 2014 World Cup, starting in the match against Saudi Arabia and scoring the opener in the 20th minute.
|FactSnippet No. 112,066 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. On 1 June 2014, Mario Balotelli was selected in Italy's squad for the 2014 World Cup.
|FactSnippet No. 112,064 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. On 10 September 2013, Mario Balotelli scored the winning goal in a World Cup qualifying match against the Czech Republic in Turin which allowed Italy to clinch the first place spot in their qualifying group and ultimately achieve their objective of qualifying for the 2014 World Cup.
|FactSnippet No. 112,060 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. On 20 August 2018, Mario Balotelli re-signed with Nice on a third consecutive one-year contract after a move to rivals Marseille fell through earlier in the summer.
|FactSnippet No. 112,051 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. In the match against Palermo, Mario Balotelli continued his impressive scoring streak with two more goals, one from a penalty and another from an M'Baye Niang cross.
|FactSnippet No. 112,047 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. In his fifth appearance, Mario Balotelli appeared as a substitute against Genoa and scored his fifth goal for his new club.
|FactSnippet No. 112,046 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. On 22 January 2012, Mario Balotelli came on as a substitute during a match against Tottenham Hotspur.
|FactSnippet No. 112,041 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. On 21 December 2010, Mario Balotelli won the Golden Boy Award, saying only one of the past winners was slightly better than he was: Lionel Messi.
|FactSnippet No. 112,040 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. In his second season with Inter, Mario Balotelli had a number of disciplinary problems, most notably involving head coach Jose Mourinho, who excluded him from the first team in the second half of January 2009.
|FactSnippet No. 112,037 - en.wikipedia.org|