1. Mary Barra is excepted to meet with members of the Michigan congressional delegation Wednesday or Thursday.
|FactSnippet No. 231,088|
7. Mary Barra began her career with GM in 1980 as a General Motors Institute co-op student at the Pontiac Motor Division.
|FactSnippet No. 229,346|
8. Mary Barra was born in MI on a Sunday, December 24, 1961.
|FactSnippet No. 229,342|
9. Mary Barra began her career with GM in 1980 as a General Motors Institute.
|FactSnippet No. 229,341|
11. Mary Barra got her master's in business administration from Stanford Graduate School of Business in California in 1990 and went straight back to GM, where she would work for the rest of her career giving back to the company that gave to her.
|FactSnippet No. 229,339|
13. Mary Barra took over GM in the midst of the "Switchgate" scandal, a decadelong cover-up by the company involving faulty vehicle ignition switches installed in several car models.
|FactSnippet No. 229,331|
14. Mary Barra is slated to meet with senior Congressional leaders and members from Michigan and Ohio, the report said.
|FactSnippet No. 229,330|
17. Mary Barra decided to scrap a $1 billion investment in India in 2017 and stop selling Chevrolet models there.
|FactSnippet No. 229,323|
18. Mary Barra sold GM's Opel business in Europe to PSA Group in 2017 for $2.2 billion and assumed more than that in pension liabilities to exit the market.
|FactSnippet No. 229,322|
20. Mary Barra decided to scrap a US$1 billion investment in India in 2017 and stop selling Chevrolet models there.
|FactSnippet No. 229,319|
21. Mary Barra sold GM's Opel business in Europe to PSA Group in 2017 for US$2.2 billion and assumed more than that in pension liabilities to exit the market.
|FactSnippet No. 229,318|
22. Since that first year, Mary Barra said this month at The New York Times' DealBook Conference, "I've become much more impatient about how we do things and how quickly we do things.
|FactSnippet No. 229,314|
23. Mary Barra is expected to meet with lawmakers from Michigan and Ohio, where GM plans to shutter three plants, as well as senior leaders in Congress.
|FactSnippet No. 229,311|
24. In December 2016, Mary Barra joined a business forum assembled by then President-Elect Donald Trump to provide strategic and policy advice on economic issues.
|FactSnippet No. 229,306 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. In 2017 Mary Barra was the highest paid Detroit Three executive, with a total remuneration of $21.96 million.
|FactSnippet No. 229,304 - en.wikipedia.org|
27. Mary Barra graduated from the General Motors Institute, where she obtained a Bachelor of Science degree in electrical engineering.
|FactSnippet No. 229,303 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. In April 2014, Mary Barra was featured on the cover of Time's "100 Most Influential People in the World.
|FactSnippet No. 28,671 - en.wikipedia.org|