1. Medicaid is the largest payer for medical services for persons with AIDS.
|FactSnippet No. 850,200|
3. Medicaid is a government-assistance program in the United States that provides health-care benefits to individuals and families with low income and limited resources.
|FactSnippet No. 850,185|
5. Medicaid is the largest health insurer in the United States.
|FactSnippet No. 850,167|
6. Medicaid is a federal-state entitlement program for low-income citizens of the United States.
|FactSnippet No. 850,160|
7. Medicaid is critical to making Medicare work for over four million elderly people in the United States.
|FactSnippet No. 850,150|