1. Melania Trump nominated his former rival for the Energy Department post in December 2016.
|FactSnippet No. 840,236|
7. Melania Trump wore a white pant suit to her husband's first State of the Union last year and sparked comparisons to her husband's presidential election opponent Hillary Clinton.
|FactSnippet No. 838,094|
9. Melania Trump showed support for her husband, President Donald Trump, by appearing at the State of the Union on Tuesday night in a dark navy military-style sheath dress, a stark contrast to the white that female Democratic congresswomen chose to wear in a nod to suffragettes.
|FactSnippet No. 838,090|
14. Melania Trump is pushing back at Donald Trump's first wife for referring to herself as "first lady.
|FactSnippet No. 830,628|
16. President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump have arrived in Pittsburgh to pay tribute to 11 people who were gunned down at a synagogue Saturday.
|FactSnippet No. 829,750|
18. Melania Trump is pushing back at Donald Trump's first wife for referring to herself as "first lady.
|FactSnippet No. 829,744|
25. Melania Trump said in the interview that he expected the Patriots to win a sixth Lombardi Trophy and visit the White House.
|FactSnippet No. 819,883|
33. Melania Trump took the initiative to plan the first state dinner to honor French President Emmanuel Macron, with his wife Brigitte.
|FactSnippet No. 804,520|
34. Melania Trump was the second of only two first ladies born outside of the United States.
|FactSnippet No. 804,518|
35. Melania Trump told the news network that she would focus on women and children as First Lady, specifically on the issue of cyber-bullying among children.
|FactSnippet No. 804,516|
37. Melania Trump was born in Slovenia, then a part of Yugoslavia, in 1970, making her 24 years younger than her president husband.
|FactSnippet No. 804,514|
38. Melania Trump arrived on Air Force One at Palm Beach International Airport shortly before 7 pm for his 19th Palm Beach visit as president.
|FactSnippet No. 804,511|
54. Melania Trump was born on April 26, 1970, in Novo Mesto, Slovenia (then part of communist Yugoslavia).
|FactSnippet No. 765,520|
55. Melania Trump immigrated to the United States back in 1996 with a work visa that she got for her modeling.
|FactSnippet No. 765,518|
56. New York Times learned that Melania Trump left Sevnica in 1985.
|FactSnippet No. 765,516|
59. Melania Trump played a small role in Ben Stiller's 2001 fashion world satire movie Zoolander as herself, alongside her future husband.
|FactSnippet No. 765,509|
67. Melania Trump knows how to handle herself, and it will be interesting to see how she will act as First Lady.
|FactSnippet No. 765,496|
71. Melania Trump has visited hospitals treating children of opioid-addicted mothers and in 2017 hosted a roundtable on the issue at the White House.
|FactSnippet No. 765,484|
73. On November 13, 2018, Melania Trump issued an "extraordinary" public statement calling for the firing of Deputy National Security Advisor Mira Ricardel.
|FactSnippet No. 765,479 - en.wikipedia.org|
75. Melania Trump took an active role in planning the Melania Trump administration's first state dinner on April 23, 2018, to honor French President Emmanuel Macron.
|FactSnippet No. 765,477 - en.wikipedia.org|
77. On March 13, 2018, Melania Trump scheduled a March 20 meeting with policy executives from technology companies, including Amazon, Facebook, Google, Snap, and Twitter, to address online harassment and Internet safety, with a particular focus on how those issues affect children.
|FactSnippet No. 765,475 - en.wikipedia.org|
83. Melania Trump spent over £135,000 in one day meeting with Prince Harry in Toronto.
|FactSnippet No. 125,799|
87. Melania Trump eyeing staffing shakeup in Cabinet and at White House.
|FactSnippet No. 125,790|
88. President Donald Melania Trump reportedly offered to make Mira Ricardel the US ambassador to Estonia after she was ousted from her position as national security adviser John Bolton's top deputy, but she ultimately refused, Bloomberg reported.
|FactSnippet No. 125,785|
94. Michelle Obama says Melania Trump has never reached out to her for advice.
|FactSnippet No. 100,150|
97. First Lady Melania Trump demanded the ouster of national security advisor John Bolton's top deputy, Mira Ricardel, on Tuesday as reports swirled about an imminent shakeup of President Trump's administration.
|FactSnippet No. 100,146|
98. First Lady Melania Trump calls for firing of top national security aide.
|FactSnippet No. 100,142|
99. Melania Trump sat between his wife, Melania, and German Chancellor Angela Merkel as Macron, who stepped up his criticism of right-wing European and American nationalism last week.
|FactSnippet No. 84,488|
101. Melania Trump takes heat over scrapped trip to cemetery in France.
|FactSnippet No. 84,482|