1. Melvin Gordon finished with 132 rushing yards and a touchdown.
|FactSnippet No. 465,753 - en.wikipedia.org|
3. On September 11, 2016, Melvin Gordon scored his first two career rushing touchdowns in the season opener against the Kansas City Chiefs in an overtime loss.
|FactSnippet No. 465,749 - en.wikipedia.org|
5. Melvin Gordon began his professional career being named the starting running back for the Chargers' season opener, ahead of veterans Danny Woodhead and Branden Oliver.
|FactSnippet No. 465,746 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. At the 2015 NFL Combine, Melvin Gordon set a new record for the 60-yard shuttle with 11.0 seconds.
|FactSnippet No. 465,745 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. Melvin Gordon waived his final year of college eligibility and entered the 2015 NFL Draft.
|FactSnippet No. 465,744 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. Melvin Gordon was one of 20 semifinalists for the Maxwell Award.
|FactSnippet No. 465,736 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. In 2012, Melvin Gordon was the third string running back behind Montee Ball and James White.
|FactSnippet No. 465,733 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. Melvin Gordon chose Wisconsin over scholarship offers from Iowa, Louisville, and Michigan.
|FactSnippet No. 465,729 - en.wikipedia.org|