1. Mia Love writes love stories that move from wackadoodle to heartfelt in six seconds flat.
|FactSnippet No. 820,151|
3. Mia Love started her political career in 2003 after she won a seat on the Saratoga Springs City Council.
|FactSnippet No. 767,858|
4. In early 2018, Mia Love joined other Utahn political leaders in expressing opposition to President Trump's proposed tariffs on steel and aluminum.
|FactSnippet No. 767,854 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. Mia Love was a member of the Congressional Western Caucus and the Climate Solutions Caucus.
|FactSnippet No. 767,847 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. Mia Love joined the Congressional Black Caucus after taking her seat.
|FactSnippet No. 767,844 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. Mia Love graduated from Norwalk High School before completing a degree in fine arts in 1998 at the University of Hartford, which she attended on a partial scholarship.
|FactSnippet No. 184,420|
13. Mia Love lambasted Michelle Obama for her charge that people do not trust politics because the GOP is "all men, all white.
|FactSnippet No. 184,416|
19. Mia Love graduated from the University of Hartford with a degree in fine arts.
|FactSnippet No. 184,397|
20. Mia Love is the first black woman to be elected to the Congress on a Republican ticket.
|FactSnippet No. 184,394|
25. Mia Love is a member of the Black Congressional Caucus.
|FactSnippet No. 184,389|
26. Mia Love became the first Republican black female to be elected to Congress.
|FactSnippet No. 184,387|
28. Mia Love got into community politics as soon as she settled in Utah.
|FactSnippet No. 184,383|
30. Mia Love is the first black female Republican Congresswomen in the US.
|FactSnippet No. 184,381|
33. Mia Love pulls ahead in Utah House race after Trump knocked her for losing.
|FactSnippet No. 184,368|
34. Mia Love requested to challenge signature verification being done on ballots by the Salt Lake County Clerk.
|FactSnippet No. 184,367|
35. Mia Love has pulled into the lead over Ben McAdams (D) by 419 votes.
|FactSnippet No. 184,366|
36. Mia Love lives in Utah County and was expected to prevail there.
|FactSnippet No. 184,365|
39. Mia Love has been stressing her independence from President Donald Trump as she seeks a third term in the conservative state where many voters remain uncomfortable with the president's demeanor and comments.
|FactSnippet No. 184,356|
40. Mia Love walks to greets supporters during an election night party Tuesday Nov 6, 2018, in Lehi, Utah.
|FactSnippet No. 184,355|
44. Mia Love seemed to struggle to find the right balance among conservative voters as she tried to keep her distance but stopped short of disparaging the president, said Damon Cann, a political science professor at Utah State University.
|FactSnippet No. 184,350|
48. Mia Love made history in 2014 when she became the first black Republican woman elected to Congress, after serving as mayor of Saratoga Springs from 2010.
|FactSnippet No. 184,338|
49. Mia Love has lost her Utah seat by a margin of fewer than 700 votes.
|FactSnippet No. 184,337|
51. Mia Love lost her re-election bid late Tuesday by a narrow margin in Utah's 4th Congressional district.
|FactSnippet No. 184,334|
56. Mia Love is a co-sponsor of the Recognizing America's Children Act, which would provide a pathway for DACA recipients to permanently remain in the country.
|FactSnippet No. 184,322 - en.wikipedia.org|
60. Mia Love supports Utah's effort to reclaim public land from federal agency controls.
|FactSnippet No. 184,314 - en.wikipedia.org|
63. Mia Love is a member of the Congressional Western Caucus and the Climate Solutions Caucus.
|FactSnippet No. 184,311 - en.wikipedia.org|
66. In April 2016, Mia Love got her first bill through the US House.
|FactSnippet No. 184,308 - en.wikipedia.org|
68. Mia Love joined the Congressional Black Caucus in January 2015 after taking her seat.
|FactSnippet No. 184,305 - en.wikipedia.org|
70. In early 2014 Mia Love was made a member of the Republican National Committee's National Advisory Council on African-American outreach.
|FactSnippet No. 184,303 - en.wikipedia.org|
72. In August 2013, Mia Love was chosen by Newsmax as an "Up and Comer" in their list of top "25 Influential Women of the GOP", given her visible position as a young black female Republican.
|FactSnippet No. 184,300 - en.wikipedia.org|
73. Mia Love was an opening speaker at the 2013 Western Conservative Summit.
|FactSnippet No. 184,299 - en.wikipedia.org|
76. In 2003 Mia Love won a seat on the Saratoga Springs City Council.
|FactSnippet No. 184,295 - en.wikipedia.org|
77. Mia Love began to be active in civic affairs when she served as the community spokesperson in Saratoga Springs, Utah in an effort to persuade the developer of her neighborhood to spray against flies.
|FactSnippet No. 184,294 - en.wikipedia.org|
80. Mia Love has officially lost her polling lead in the race for Utah's 4th congressional district.
|FactSnippet No. 14,628|