1. Michael Symon is of Greek, Sicilian, and Eastern European descent.
|FactSnippet No. 77,226 - en.wikipedia.org|
2. Michael Symon is seen regularly on Food Network on shows such as Iron Chef America, Burgers, Brew and 'Que, Food Feuds, and The Best Thing I Ever Ate, as well as Cook Like an Iron Chef on the Cooking Channel and The Chew on ABC.
|FactSnippet No. 77,227 - en.wikipedia.org|
4. Michael Symon owns Michael Symon's Roast in Detroit, Michigan.
|FactSnippet No. 77,229 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. Michael Symon opened Roast, a restaurant at the Westin Book Cadillac Hotel in Detroit, Michigan in autumn 2008.
|FactSnippet No. 77,234 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. On June 25, 2012, Michael Symon opened another Bar Michael Symon in Pittsburgh International Airport-Airmall in partnership with United Concessions Group and The Paradies Shops.
|FactSnippet No. 77,236 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. Michael Symon was one of the rotating hosts of Food Network's show Melting Pot.
|FactSnippet No. 77,238 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. Michael Symon hosted the show for ten episodes until host Robert Irvine was reinstated.
|FactSnippet No. 77,242 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. Michael Symon described it as "a show for the people who've watched Food Network forever and are ready to learn something more advanced or more creative.
|FactSnippet No. 77,244 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. In 2012, and again in 2013, Michael Symon was paired with actress Eva Longoria for a promotion for PepsiCo's Lay's potato chip called "Do Us A Flavor.
|FactSnippet No. 77,250 - en.wikipedia.org|