1. Michael Vick threw, I want to say, like, an 80-yard pass to me, and we scored on the first play of the game.
|FactSnippet No. 130,388|
2. Michael Vick canceled participation in another football camp to be held at the College of William and Mary and was replaced by Washington Redskins quarterback Jason Campbell.
|FactSnippet No. 120,824 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. Michael Vick had hired Wong, a business manager in Omaha, Nebraska, in the fall of 2007 on the recommendation of Falcons teammate Demorrio Williams.
|FactSnippet No. 120,815 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. On July 7, 2008, Michael Vick sought Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in US Bankruptcy Court in Newport News after failing to "work out consensual resolutions with each of his creditors", according to court papers.
|FactSnippet No. 120,813 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. Michael Vick was transported to Virginia in November 2008 to face the state charges.
|FactSnippet No. 120,812 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. Michael Vick was assigned to United States Penitentiary, Leavenworth, a federal prison facility in Leavenworth, Kansas, to serve his sentence.
|FactSnippet No. 120,809 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. In 2016, Michael Vick announced he would play one more season in the NFL.
|FactSnippet No. 120,804 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. Michael Vick came into week one of the 2012 season as the starter, despite a solid showing from rookie Nick Foles in the preseason.
|FactSnippet No. 120,796 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Michael Vick made his fourth Pro Bowl after the season and was named the Eagles' starting quarterback.
|FactSnippet No. 120,794 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. Michael Vick signed a one-year contract with the Philadelphia Eagles on August 13, 2009.
|FactSnippet No. 120,790 - en.wikipedia.org|
27. In August 2007, hours after Michael Vick pleaded guilty to federal charges in the Bad Newz Kennels dog fighting investigation, the NFL suspended him indefinitely without pay for violating its player conduct policy.
|FactSnippet No. 120,789 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. Michael Vick made his third Pro Bowl after the 2005 season, during which he passed for 2,412 yards and 16 touchdowns while rushing for 597 rushing yards and six more touchdowns.
|FactSnippet No. 120,787 - en.wikipedia.org|
30. Michael Vick suffered a fractured right fibula during a preseason game before the 2003 season against the Baltimore Ravens.
|FactSnippet No. 120,785 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. Michael Vick was named to his first Pro Bowl after the season.
|FactSnippet No. 120,784 - en.wikipedia.org|
33. Michael Vick made 15 starts in 2002, missing one game against the New York Giants on October 13 with a sprained shoulder.
|FactSnippet No. 120,781 - en.wikipedia.org|
38. Michael Vick led the NCAA in passing efficiency in 1999, a record for a freshman and the third-highest all-time mark.
|FactSnippet No. 120,776 - en.wikipedia.org|