1. Ndamukong Suh was eliminated on the 2nd week of the show.
|FactSnippet No. 540,075 - en.wikipedia.org|
5. On March 26, 2018, Ndamukong Suh signed a one-year, $14 million contract with the Los Angeles Rams.
|FactSnippet No. 540,070 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. On March 14, 2018, Ndamukong Suh was released, to free up a large amount of salary cap, after serving three seasons with the Dolphins.
|FactSnippet No. 540,069 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. Ndamukong Suh was ranked 55th by his peers on the NFL Top 100 Players of 2017.
|FactSnippet No. 540,068 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. Ndamukong Suh was ranked 40th on the NFL Top 100 Players of 2016.
|FactSnippet No. 540,066 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. Ndamukong Suh finished fourth in the Heisman race, accumulating 815 points, which is the highest total by a fourth-place finisher for the Heisman Trophy in its history.
|FactSnippet No. 540,052 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. On December 7, 2009, Ndamukong Suh was named a finalist for the Heisman Trophy.
|FactSnippet No. 540,051 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. On December 3, 2009, Ndamukong Suh was named as one of five finalists for the Walter Camp Award.
|FactSnippet No. 540,046 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. Ndamukong Suh earned unanimous first-team All-Big 12 honors and the Big-12 Defensive Player of the Year.
|FactSnippet No. 540,045 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. Ndamukong Suh earned First-team All-Big 12 honors in 2008, the first Nebraska interior defensive lineman to earn those honors since Steve Warren in 1999.
|FactSnippet No. 540,041 - en.wikipedia.org|
27. In 2006, Ndamukong Suh played in all 14 games as a backup defensive lineman and earned freshman All-Big 12 honors from The Sporting News.
|FactSnippet No. 540,039 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. Ndamukong Suh attended the University of Nebraska, where he played for the Nebraska Cornhuskers football team from 2005 to 2009.
|FactSnippet No. 540,038 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. In 2015, Ndamukong Suh became the highest-paid defensive player in NFL history, having signed a six-year contract with the Miami Dolphins, worth in excess of $114 million, with nearly $60 million fully guaranteed; he was released after just three seasons.
|FactSnippet No. 540,034 - en.wikipedia.org|
32. Ndamukong Suh has won numerous awards and accolades, having been named the Defensive Rookie of the Year, while being selected to four Pro Bowls in his first five seasons, and having been named an All Pro six times.
|FactSnippet No. 540,033 - en.wikipedia.org|
33. In 2015, Ndamukong Suh was named the 24th best player in the NFL, while being the sixth highest ranked defensive player.
|FactSnippet No. 540,032 - en.wikipedia.org|