1. In 2013 Jay Cutler played himself in an episode of the comedy show The League, alongside his wife, Kristin Cavallari, who appeared in one other episode of the show.
|FactSnippet No. 456,548 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. On March 9, 2017, Jay Cutler was released by the Bears through a $2 million buyout clause, after the guaranteed years in his seven-year contract had run out.
|FactSnippet No. 456,540 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. Jay Cutler sustained a labrum injury in his throwing shoulder on November 20, 2016 in a loss to the Giants, and missed the rest of the season.
|FactSnippet No. 456,539 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. Jay Cutler began the season with a lackluster 225 yards in a loss to Green Bay, tossing a last-minute touchdown to Bennett to bring his rating up to 67.5.
|FactSnippet No. 456,534 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. Jay Cutler accrued 3,812 passing yards, a career-high 28 passing touchdowns, but led the NFL with 18 interceptions.
|FactSnippet No. 456,533 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. The next week, Jay Cutler threw two touchdowns, three interceptions, and just 194 yards for a season-low 55.8 passer rating in a loss to the Saints.
|FactSnippet No. 456,532 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. In both weeks 4 and 5, Jay Cutler threw two touchdowns and two interceptions in defeats to the Packers and Panthers.
|FactSnippet No. 456,530 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. Jay Cutler threw two interceptions in the first half against the Cleveland Browns, one returned for a touchdown, but ended with a 102.2 passer rating and three touchdowns.
|FactSnippet No. 456,527 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. Jay Cutler threw 2 touchdowns in a Week 6 win over the New York Giants.
|FactSnippet No. 456,526 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. Jay Cutler threw three interceptions in a week 4 loss to Detroit.
|FactSnippet No. 456,525 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. Jay Cutler returned for a Week 12 win over the Minnesota Vikings.
|FactSnippet No. 456,523 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. Jay Cutler earned Offensive Player of the Week for his effort against the Vikings.
|FactSnippet No. 456,521 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. Jay Cutler was the subject of most of the praise and criticism during the Chicago Bears' mercurial season.
|FactSnippet No. 456,520 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Jay Cutler finished third in fan voting for AFC quarterbacks in the 2009 Pro Bowl, and was officially selected as a reserve.
|FactSnippet No. 456,519 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. Jay Cutler was selected as the FedEx Air Player of the Week for his performances during Weeks 10, 13 and 14.
|FactSnippet No. 456,518 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. Jay Cutler was the NFL's 12th-ranked passer and had the tenth-most passing yards (3,497).
|FactSnippet No. 456,513 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. Jay Cutler posted the second-highest touchdown percentage and third-highest TD-to-INT ratio (1.8) among NFL rookies since 1970 with at least 125 passing attempts.
|FactSnippet No. 456,506 - en.wikipedia.org|
37. At the 2006 NFL Scouting Combine, Jay Cutler completed 23 repetitions of a 225-pound bench press and ran a 40-yard dash in 4.77 seconds.
|FactSnippet No. 456,498 - en.wikipedia.org|