|FactSnippet No. 134,994|
45 Facts About Nicola Sturgeon
5. Nicola Sturgeon insists MPs should not be 'blackmailed' as Brexit rebellion mounts.
|FactSnippet No. 109,840|
9. In an interview with BBC's Women's Hour, Nicola Sturgeon revealed that it was Margaret Thatcher that inspired her to enter politics, because, due to rising unemployment in Scotland at the time, she developed "a strong feeling that it was wrong for Scotland to be governed by a Tory government that we hadn't elected".
|FactSnippet No. 82,476 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. Nicola Sturgeon lives in Glasgow with her husband, Peter Murrell, who is the current chief executive of the SNP.
|FactSnippet No. 82,475 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. In 2016, Nicola Sturgeon was invited to address the Seanad Eireann, the upper house of the Parliament of the Republic of Ireland, making her the first serving head of government in the world to address the Seanad Eireann.
|FactSnippet No. 82,470 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. In June 2018, Nicola Sturgeon travelled to Berlin with representatives from twelve Scottish based companies on a trade delegation to promote inwards investment in Scotland and to promote and strengthen trading connections with Germany.
|FactSnippet No. 82,465 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. Nicola Sturgeon highlighted that Scotland is determined to "play our part in co-operation with others, to help to achieve peace and security".
|FactSnippet No. 82,458 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. Nicola Sturgeon has committed to strengthening links between Scotland and the African continent, stating that Scotland has a long-standing reputation on the world stage as being a key partner with African countries where it has funded and developed a number of projects.
|FactSnippet No. 82,450 - en.wikipedia.org|
33. Nicola Sturgeon was planning to meet with EU leaders in Brussels to discuss Scotland remaining in the EU.
|FactSnippet No. 82,443 - en.wikipedia.org|
34. Nicola Sturgeon said it was "democratically unacceptable" that Scotland could be taken out of the EU "against its will".
|FactSnippet No. 82,442 - en.wikipedia.org|
38. Nicola Sturgeon took part in several Scottish and UK-wide TV election debates in the run up to the 2015 general election and according to opinion polls was regarded to have had a successful performance.
|FactSnippet No. 82,438 - en.wikipedia.org|
43. In December 2012, Nicola Sturgeon said that she believed that independence would allow Scotland to build a stronger and more competitive country, and would change spending priorities to address "the scandal of soaring poverty in a country as rich as Scotland".
|FactSnippet No. 82,432 - en.wikipedia.org|