1. Oliver Cromwell seems to have regarded this "Little Parliament" as a constituent body capable of establishing a Puritan republic.
|FactSnippet No. 936,441|
11. Oliver Cromwell suppressed the Levellers by force and then set about subduing first Ireland and then Scotland.
|FactSnippet No. 699,002|
12. Oliver Cromwell was forced to abandon the siege of Waterford, and at Clonmel he lost two thousand men.
|FactSnippet No. 699,000|
15. Oliver Cromwell now expounded his detailed complaint about Manchester's military conduct in the House of Commons.
|FactSnippet No. 698,986|
16. Oliver Cromwell imposed on Scotland a full and incorporating parliamentary union with England.
|FactSnippet No. 698,982|
20. Oliver Cromwell was succeeded as Lord Protector by his son Richard.
|FactSnippet No. 698,975 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. Oliver Cromwell pledged to supply France with 6,000 troops and war ships.
|FactSnippet No. 698,972 - en.wikipedia.org|
37. Oliver Cromwell was selected as one of the ten greatest Britons of all time in a 2002 BBC poll.
|FactSnippet No. 698,946 - en.wikipedia.org|
38. Oliver Cromwell died from natural causes in 1658 and was buried in Westminster Abbey.
|FactSnippet No. 698,944 - en.wikipedia.org|
40. Oliver Cromwell demonstrated his ability as a commander and was quickly promoted from leading a single cavalry troop to being one of the principal commanders of the New Model Army, playing an important role under General Sir Thomas Fairfax in the defeat of the Royalist 11th forces.
|FactSnippet No. 698,942 - en.wikipedia.org|