1. Paul Clement was appointed as the new head coach of Premier League club Swansea City on 3 January 2017, with the club in the relegation zone having sacked their second manager of the season, Bob Bradley.
|FactSnippet No. 144,948 - en.wikipedia.org|
2. Paul Clement was hired by Bayern Munich in June 2016 as their assistant manager, again working alongside Ancelotti.
|FactSnippet No. 144,947 - en.wikipedia.org|
3. Paul Clement was appointed assistant manager at Real Madrid after Ancelotti became their head coach in June 2013.
|FactSnippet No. 144,946 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. Paul Clement worked for the senator for three years on everything from the bipartisan Digital Millennium Copyright Act to the impeachment of President Clinton.
|FactSnippet No. 144,936|
16. Paul Clement has argued more than 90 cases before the US Supreme Court, according to the biography on the website of his Washington law firm, Bancroft PLC, more than any other lawyer in private practice.
|FactSnippet No. 144,921 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. Paul Clement was part of the legal team that represented NBA players in labor negotiations during the 2011 lockout.
|FactSnippet No. 144,919 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. Paul Clement gave notice of his resignation on May 14, 2008, effective June 2, 2008, and returned to Georgetown University Law Center as a senior fellow.
|FactSnippet No. 144,917 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. Paul Clement insists he will always carry fond memories from his time at Swansea City, and believes a bright future could lie ahead for his former club.
|FactSnippet No. 19,474|
23. Paul Clement shares fond memories of "fantastic club" Swansea City after gracious post-match gesture.
|FactSnippet No. 19,473|