1. In 2015, Paul Nuttall became the President of the Initiative for Direct Democracy in Europe.
|FactSnippet No. 243,280|
4. Mr Paul Nuttall was not a household name like his predecessor Nigel Farage, but he was cut from the same plain-speaking cloth.
|FactSnippet No. 243,270|
6. Mr Paul Nuttall will continue to serve the North West of England in the European Parliament until his term expires.
|FactSnippet No. 243,264|
7. Mr Paul Nuttall said: "I am resigning because the party is being taken in a direction which I believe is harmful to Brexit.
|FactSnippet No. 243,263|
10. Mr Paul Nuttall sits in the European Parliament as an MEP for North West England and was leader of the party from November 2016 to 9 June 2017.
|FactSnippet No. 243,256|
11. Mr Paul Nuttall is unpopular with many across his native Merseyside for his association with UKIP and the policies he has supported.
|FactSnippet No. 243,253|
12. Mr Paul Nuttall said: 'I am resigning because the party is being taken in a direction which I believe is harmful to Brexit.
|FactSnippet No. 243,249|
13. Mr Paul Nuttall was joined in his exit by Ukip's leader in Scotland, MEP David Coburn, who said he could not stand the 'English nationalist direction' adopted by the party.
|FactSnippet No. 243,248|
15. Mr Paul Nuttall said: "After much soul-searching over the past week, I have concluded that I must, as of today, resign as a member of UKIP.
|FactSnippet No. 243,233|
16. Mr Paul Nuttall campaigned to ban the burka during his time in charge of UKIP.
|FactSnippet No. 243,230|
17. Mr Paul Nuttall was UKIP leader between November 2016 and June 2017, but resigned after the party won less than 600,000 votes at last year's general election.
|FactSnippet No. 243,229|
19. Mr Paul Nuttall revealed he had taken the decision to quit UKIP after 14 years "with an immense amount of reluctance and regret" and after a period of "much soul-searching".
|FactSnippet No. 243,227|
20. Mr Paul Nuttall said he made the decision after 'much soul searching' but warned current leader Gerard Batten was dragging Ukip to the right in a way that would damage Brexit.
|FactSnippet No. 243,224|
23. In 2008, Paul Nuttall became the founding secretary of Young Independence, the youth wing of UKIP for under 35-year-olds.
|FactSnippet No. 243,201 - en.wikipedia.org|