1. Paul Rudd told Vanity Fair that he became an advocate for stuttering awareness after portraying a character who stutters in a play.
|FactSnippet No. 495,069 - en.wikipedia.org|
3. Paul Rudd unveiled the 2,554th star on the mile-long strip of plaques on Hollywood Boulevard.
|FactSnippet No. 495,066 - en.wikipedia.org|
4. In 2012, Paul Rudd appeared in the Broadway production of Craig Wright's Grace at the Cort Theatre.
|FactSnippet No. 495,064 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. Paul Rudd guest-starred as a has-been 1990s rock star, Desmond Fellows, on the television series Veronica Mars, in the 2007 episode "Debasement Tapes".
|FactSnippet No. 495,049 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. Paul Rudd left Sisters in 1995 to appear in the comedy film Clueless with Alicia Silverstone.
|FactSnippet No. 495,045 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. Paul Rudd was a member of the Sigma Nu fraternity's Nu Chapter there.
|FactSnippet No. 495,042 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. Paul Rudd was born in Passaic, New Jersey, to a Jewish family.
|FactSnippet No. 495,037 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. Paul Rudd received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on July 1, 2015.
|FactSnippet No. 495,036 - en.wikipedia.org|