1. Until the industrial revolution, PSV Eindhoven was a small, unimportant town.
|FactSnippet No. 942,388|
12. PSV Eindhoven was home to the Evoluon science museum, sponsored by Philips.
|FactSnippet No. 697,039 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. PSV Eindhoven is known as the City of Light, due to the Company Philips originating there and because of the several projects involving lighting up buildings of the city.
|FactSnippet No. 697,038 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. PSV Eindhoven has an oceanic climate with slightly warmer summers and colder winters than the coastal parts of the Netherlands.
|FactSnippet No. 697,028 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. PSV Eindhoven clinched three League titles and one KNVB Cup (1950) before the introduction of professional football in the Netherlands in 1954.
|FactSnippet No. 697,012|
25. PSV Eindhoven was founded by Philips and in the first decades, the club was only open to employees.
|FactSnippet No. 433,326 - en.wikipedia.org|