1. In 2012, Forbes reported that R Kelly owed $5 million in unpaid taxes dating back seven years.
|FactSnippet No. 591,748|
7. In 2010, R Kelly performed at a benefit concert for the Special Olympics of Angola and donated several specially-designed wheelchairs and the same year he penned the song "Sign of a Victory" for the FIFA World Cup and all proceeds benefited African charities.
|FactSnippet No. 591,735 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. In 2007, R Kelly released the song "Rise Up" for Virginia Tech after a school shooting, and donated 100 percent of the net proceeds to the families of the massacre's victims.
|FactSnippet No. 591,734 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. In 2003, R Kelly released the single "Soldier's Heart" and donated all the proceeds of the song to the families of American soldiers.
|FactSnippet No. 591,733 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. In 2003, R Kelly donated $50,000 to the Texas Military Family Foundation after the fund raising gig he staged for them.
|FactSnippet No. 591,732 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. On June 30, 2013, R Kelly performed live at BET Awards Show for the first time in many years, singing a medley of his hits as well as a snippet of his new track "My Story" featuring Atlanta rapper 2 Chainz.
|FactSnippet No. 591,726 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. On February 18, 2012, R Kelly performed at Whitney Houston's memorial.
|FactSnippet No. 591,724 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. On December 21, 2011, R Kelly made a live appearance on The X Factor and gave his first performance since undergoing emergency throat surgery in the summer.
|FactSnippet No. 591,723 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. In December 2007, R Kelly was showing up to another preliminary court hearing on his case due to his tour bus being held up in Utah.
|FactSnippet No. 591,715 - en.wikipedia.org|
30. In 1997, R Kelly signed a contract to play professional basketball with the Atlantic City Seagulls of the USBL.
|FactSnippet No. 591,708 - en.wikipedia.org|
32. In 1995, R Kelly garnered his first-ever Grammy nominations; two nominations for writing, producing and composing Michael Jackson's last number one hit "You Are Not Alone".
|FactSnippet No. 591,706 - en.wikipedia.org|