1. Ralph Lauren told W Magazine in 2008 that she used the name Lauren Pierce during her fashion career by chance.
|FactSnippet No. 842,636|
4. Ralph Lauren reported adjusted EPS of $2.32, ahead of the $2.15 FactSet estimate.
|FactSnippet No. 842,630|
5. Ralph Lauren served as chairman and created the name and symbol for Fashion Targets Breast Cancer, a charitable initiative of the CFDA that founded in 1994 that marshals the goodwill and services of the fashion industry to raise public awareness and funds for breast cancer internationally.
|FactSnippet No. 842,626 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. Ralph Lauren worked out of a single "drawer" from a showroom in the Empire State Building and made deliveries to stores himself.
|FactSnippet No. 842,623 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. Ralph Lauren went to Baruch College, at the City University of New York where he studied business, although he dropped out after two years.
|FactSnippet No. 842,622 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. Ralph Lauren served in United States Army from 1963 and in 1964 he left to work for Brooks Brother as a sale assistant.
|FactSnippet No. 185,561|
14. In 1968 Ralph Lauren finally secured a loan from Norman Hilton, a clothing company executive.
|FactSnippet No. 185,538|
17. Ralph Lauren stayed on at Alexander's after graduating from high school in 1957 and became a full-time salesperson.
|FactSnippet No. 185,534|
18. Ralph Lauren was inspired most by Brooks Brothers' merchandise and its merchandizing.
|FactSnippet No. 185,533|
19. Ralph Lauren applied as a designer to Brooks Brothers and to other manufacturers of menswear, only to be turned down.
|FactSnippet No. 185,532|
21. In 1968 Ralph Lauren left Beau Brummel, taking the name Polo with him, and went into business with the suit maker Norman Hilton.
|FactSnippet No. 185,529|
23. Ralph Lauren opened his first retail store in 1971 on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, California.
|FactSnippet No. 185,523|
27. In 1971, Ralph Lauren launched his first women's line and opened a shop in Beverly Hills, Calif.
|FactSnippet No. 185,517|
31. Ralph Lauren was drafted into the US Army Reserves in 1960.
|FactSnippet No. 185,512|
33. Ralph Lauren designed costumes for the films The Great Gatsby and Annie Hall (1978) that influenced the way millions dressed.
|FactSnippet No. 185,507|
39. Ralph Lauren served in the US Army from 1962 to 1964.
|FactSnippet No. 185,492|
41. In 1994, Ralph Lauren acted as chairman and creates the name and symbol for Fashion Targets Breast Cancer, a charitable initiative of the CFDA that marshals the goodwill and services of the fashion industry to raise public awareness and funds for breast cancer internationally.
|FactSnippet No. 185,487 - en.wikipedia.org|
42. Ralph Lauren operates its representative flagship stores in New York City on Madison Avenue—for menswear in the former Rhinelander Mansion, and for womenswear and home in another structure, across the street, which opened in 2010.
|FactSnippet No. 185,485 - en.wikipedia.org|
49. Ralph Lauren worked in retail at Brooks Brothers before developing a line of neckties.
|FactSnippet No. 185,462|
56. Ralph Lauren has already been increasing exposure of its brand in China.
|FactSnippet No. 185,446|
57. Ralph Lauren plans to open a store a week in China, said company president and CEO Patrice Louvet.
|FactSnippet No. 185,445|
58. Ralph Lauren plans to open a store a week in China, said company president and CEO Patrice Louvet.
|FactSnippet No. 185,444|
59. Ralph Lauren already occupies 132,700 square feet at the 2.3 million-square-foot Starrett-Lehigh since relocating its North American business operations there last year.
|FactSnippet No. 185,441|
61. In 2017, Ralph Lauren's now $350 million car collection took center stage during New York Fashion Week.
|FactSnippet No. 185,437 - en.wikipedia.org|
62. Ralph Lauren owns a 17,000 acre cattle ranch in Ridgway, Colorado.
|FactSnippet No. 185,435 - en.wikipedia.org|
63. Ralph Lauren celebrated the 50th Anniversary of his brand in a large scale fashion show in at Bethesda Terrace in Central Park on September 8, 2018.
|FactSnippet No. 185,434 - en.wikipedia.org|