1. In 2015, Roman Abramovich invested and led a $30 million round of funding with business partner OD Kobo Chairman of PIR Equities.
|FactSnippet No. 841,119 - en.wikipedia.org|
3. Roman Abramovich bought the hotel from Gal Gadot's husband Yaron Varsano and Varsano's brother Guy.
|FactSnippet No. 771,409 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. Roman Abramovich started the charity Pole of Hope to help the people of Chukotka, especially children, and in December 2000, was elected governor of Chukotka, replacing Alexander Nazarov.
|FactSnippet No. 771,406 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. Roman Abramovich is responsible for making Chelsea what it is today and under Antonio Conte and a batch of brilliant players, they look set to herald a new era.
|FactSnippet No. 181,300|
15. Roman Abramovich is restructuring his most valuable assets to shield them from potential sanctions from the United States.
|FactSnippet No. 181,289|
19. Roman Abramovich managed to stay in the good books of Vladimir Putin, who became the Prime Minister in 1999 and took on the oligarchs for interfering in the affairs of the government.
|FactSnippet No. 181,275|
29. Roman Abramovich was the first person to originally recommend Vladimir Putin as the successor of the then president, to Boris Yeltsin.
|FactSnippet No. 181,261|
34. In 2008 Roman Abramovich spent $120 million on two paintings, The Francis Bacon and Lucian Freud which are on display in his home.
|FactSnippet No. 181,250|
35. Roman Abramovich is the owner of Chelsea Football Club, one of the top soccer teams in the world.
|FactSnippet No. 181,248|
40. Roman Abramovich owns the Varsano boutique hotel in Tel Aviv's Neve Tzedek neighborhood, which he bought for 100 million NIS in 2015 and is converting it into his Israeli home.
|FactSnippet No. 181,230 - en.wikipedia.org|
41. Roman Abramovich had been travelling in and out of the UK for years on a Tier-1 investor visa, designed for wealthy foreigners who invest at least £2 million in Britain.
|FactSnippet No. 181,229 - en.wikipedia.org|
42. In May 2018, Roman Abramovich became an Israeli citizen a month after the UK delayed renewing his visa.
|FactSnippet No. 181,228 - en.wikipedia.org|
45. In 2011, Roman Abramovich hired the Red Hot Chili Peppers to perform for a reported £5m.
|FactSnippet No. 181,225 - en.wikipedia.org|
51. In June 2003, Roman Abramovich became the owner of the companies that control Chelsea Football Club in West London.
|FactSnippet No. 181,218 - en.wikipedia.org|
59. Roman Abramovich was the first person to originally recommend to Yeltsin that Vladimir Putin be his successor as the Russian president.
|FactSnippet No. 181,208 - en.wikipedia.org|
64. Roman Abramovich married Zhukova in a private ceremony in 2008, and they have two children, a son, Aaron Alexander, and a daughter, Leah Lou.
|FactSnippet No. 181,198 - en.wikipedia.org|