1. Ruskin Bond never got married and lives with his adopted family in Mussoorie.
|FactSnippet No. 924,000|
4. Ruskin Bond lives in the European part of Dehradun, but wants to embrace Indian culture and lifestyle.
|FactSnippet No. 676,999 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. Ruskin Bond starts living with his guardian Mr John Harrison, who is stern and harsh in his manners.
|FactSnippet No. 618,174 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. Ruskin Bond had written Vagrants in the Valley in 1956, as a sequel to The Room on the Roof.
|FactSnippet No. 618,168 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. Ruskin Bond worked for a few years freelancing from Delhi and Dehradun.
|FactSnippet No. 618,166 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. Ruskin Bond was at his boarding school in Shimla and was informed about this tragedy by his teacher.
|FactSnippet No. 618,163 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. Ruskin Bond was awarded the Padma Shri in 1999 and the Padma Bhushan in 2014.
|FactSnippet No. 618,161 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. Ruskin Bond appears as a Bishop in the movie with Priyanka Chopra playing the title role.
|FactSnippet No. 268,319 - en.wikipedia.org|