1. Sam Bradford signed a two-year deal worth $20m a year.
|FactSnippet No. 104,501|
3. Sam Bradford was released by the Arizona Cardinals on Saturday afternoon.
|FactSnippet No. 59,383|
7. Sam Bradford started the first three games of the season before losing his job to rookie first-round pick Josh Rosen.
|FactSnippet No. 35,366|
10. Sam Bradford was benched for rookie Josh Rosen in Week 3 after struggling mightily.
|FactSnippet No. 29,262|
16. Sam Bradford wore number 9 with the Cardinals, due to number 8 having been retired in honor of Hall of Fame safety Larry Wilson.
|FactSnippet No. 25,400 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. On March 16, 2018, Sam Bradford signed a two-year contract with the Arizona Cardinals worth up to $20 million the first year with $15 million guaranteed with a potential out after 2018.
|FactSnippet No. 25,399 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. Sam Bradford became just the third rookie quarterback to start all 16 regular season games and pass over 3,000 passing yards, joining Peyton Manning and Matt Ryan.
|FactSnippet No. 25,393 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. Sam Bradford finished the season with 354 completions out of 590 attempts, surpassing Manning's record of 575 for most attempts by an NFL rookie quarterback.
|FactSnippet No. 25,392 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. In Week 8 against the Carolina Panthers, Sam Bradford connected on 25 of 32 passes, two of them for touchdowns.
|FactSnippet No. 25,391 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. On July 30, 2010, Sam Bradford signed a six-year, $78 million deal, which has $50 million of guarantees and has a maximum value of $86 million making it the largest contract ever for an NFL rookie.
|FactSnippet No. 25,390 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. Sam Bradford scored 36 out of 50 on the Wonderlic test, well above the average of 28.5 for the 30 NFL quarterbacks slated to start in 2010.
|FactSnippet No. 25,387 - en.wikipedia.org|
27. Sam Bradford is the third Oklahoma Sooner to win the award, joining Josh Heupel and Jason White (2003).
|FactSnippet No. 25,385 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. Sam Bradford received 27 votes, again beating McCoy and Tim Tebow (16 votes).
|FactSnippet No. 25,384 - en.wikipedia.org|
36. Sam Bradford was not highly recruited coming out of high school, but he did receive a scholarship offer from the University of Oklahoma, which he accepted.
|FactSnippet No. 25,373 - en.wikipedia.org|