1. Sara Errani's ended her 10-year appearance at Australian Open as she lost in the qualifying draws for the tournament.
|FactSnippet No. 535,350 - en.wikipedia.org|
5. Sara Errani's reached the semifinals, defeating wildcard Anna Blinkova, eighth seed Alison Riske, and third seed Daria Gavrilova.
|FactSnippet No. 535,345 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. Sara Errani's was scheduled to compete at the Hobart International, but pulled out because of a left thigh injury.
|FactSnippet No. 535,340 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. Sara Errani's was forced to pull out of her second round match against 14th seed Karolina Pliskova because of a neck injury.
|FactSnippet No. 535,338 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. Sara Errani's ended up losing to Serena Williams in the quarterfinals in straight sets.
|FactSnippet No. 535,333 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. Sara Errani's reached the quarterfinals for the fourth consecutive time in this tournament, by defeating Julia Gorges in straight sets.
|FactSnippet No. 535,332 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. Sara Errani's was the sixth player qualified for the Tour Championships for the second consecutive time.
|FactSnippet No. 535,328 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. Sara Errani's defeated Arantxa Rus, Yulia Putintseva, and Sabine Lisicki to reach the fourth round, where she struggled to upset Carla Suarez Navarro.
|FactSnippet No. 535,326 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. At the US Open, Sara Errani had a slow start by beating Garbine Muguruza in three sets.
|FactSnippet No. 535,317 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Sara Errani's reached the semifinals by beating fifth seed Marion Bartoli.
|FactSnippet No. 535,316 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. Sara Errani's secured a place in the semifinals by eliminating the German tenth seed Angelique Kerber, her first win over a current top-10 player.
|FactSnippet No. 535,315 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. At the beginning of 2012, Sara Errani decided to change her racquet, switching from Wilson to Babolat, opting for a heavier and slightly longer model than the last, allowing for more power and better reach.
|FactSnippet No. 535,312 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. Sara Errani's continued to participate mainly on the ITF circuit, where she won her first tournament over Lucia Jiminez in Melilla, Spain in 2005.
|FactSnippet No. 535,309 - en.wikipedia.org|