1. In early 2017, Ana Ivanovic announced she was joining tennis technology company PlaySight Interactive as a brand ambassador.
|FactSnippet No. 348,948 - en.wikipedia.org|
5. In September 2014, Ana Ivanovic began a relationship with German professional footballer Bastian Schweinsteiger.
|FactSnippet No. 348,942 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. Ana Ivanovic beat Sharapova at the 2007 French Open in straight sets easily to advance to her first Grand Slam final.
|FactSnippet No. 348,935 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. Ana Ivanovic's previously used the RQiS 1 Tour XL 95, but at the beginning of the Western and Southern Financial Group Women's Open 2010 in Cincinnati switched to a prototype version of a new Yonex racket.
|FactSnippet No. 348,930 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. Ana Ivanovic's started with the Wilson racquets, eventually using the nCode nBlade painted H22.
|FactSnippet No. 348,929 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. Ana Ivanovic became an Ambassador for Adidas once she retired from competitive tennis.
|FactSnippet No. 348,927 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. Ana Ivanovic endorsed Nike apparel and shoes at the beginning of her professional career, but at the beginning of 2006 switched to rival Adidas.
|FactSnippet No. 348,926 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. Ana Ivanovic's defeated Kurumi Nara in the second round, but lost to Elina Svitolina in the third round.
|FactSnippet No. 348,925 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. Ana Ivanovic had a tough first-round match win at the French Open after she beat Oceane Dodin in three sets.
|FactSnippet No. 348,924 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. Ana Ivanovic lost to Madison Keys in three sets despite being up a set and a break in both the second and third sets.
|FactSnippet No. 348,923 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. Ana Ivanovic's beat Casey Dellacqua to advance to the second round, where she defeated an in-form Venus Williams in straight sets, winning the last six games of the second set in a row after going down an early break.
|FactSnippet No. 348,922 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. Ana Ivanovic began her Asian hard court swing at the Toray Pan Pacific Open.
|FactSnippet No. 348,920 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. Ana Ivanovic was the defending champion in Monterrey, but she lost Caroline Garcia in the semifinals.
|FactSnippet No. 348,913 - en.wikipedia.org|
30. Ana Ivanovic's lost one set against Kaia Kanepi en route.
|FactSnippet No. 348,911 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. Ana Ivanovic began her 2015 season reaching final of the Brisbane International.
|FactSnippet No. 348,910 - en.wikipedia.org|
32. Ana Ivanovic's went on to participate in the inaugural International Premier Tennis League held in cities across Asia.
|FactSnippet No. 348,909 - en.wikipedia.org|
33. Ana Ivanovic's set a quarterfinal clash with Simona Halep, but the world No 2 had to withdraw allowing Ivanovic to advance to the semifinals.
|FactSnippet No. 348,908 - en.wikipedia.org|
35. At the US Open, Ana Ivanovic was seeded 8th, her highest Grand Slam seeding since the 2009 French Open.
|FactSnippet No. 348,905 - en.wikipedia.org|
37. Ana Ivanovic eventually lost in the quarterfinals in three sets to Serena Williams in their third three-set match of the year.
|FactSnippet No. 348,901 - en.wikipedia.org|
41. Ana Ivanovic's eventually lost to two-time defending champion Maria Sharapova in the final in three sets.
|FactSnippet No. 348,895 - en.wikipedia.org|
43. Ana Ivanovic's lost to 30th seed Canadian Eugenie Bouchard in the quarterfinals in three sets.
|FactSnippet No. 348,892 - en.wikipedia.org|
44. Ana Ivanovic started the 2014 season by winning the title in Auckland, defeating Venus Williams in the final in three sets, for her 12th title and her first since November 2011.
|FactSnippet No. 348,891 - en.wikipedia.org|
48. Ana Ivanovic competed at the Qatar Total Open as the 12th seed.
|FactSnippet No. 348,883 - en.wikipedia.org|
50. Ana Ivanovic's eventually lost to Agnieszka Radwanska in two sets.
|FactSnippet No. 348,881 - en.wikipedia.org|
53. Ana Ivanovic's lost to Samantha Stosur in three sets, despite winning the first.
|FactSnippet No. 348,878 - en.wikipedia.org|
54. Ana Ivanovic's came with a winning streak to Linz, having won there previously in 2008 and 2010, but her streak was finished in quarterfinals against qualifier Kirsten Flipkens.
|FactSnippet No. 348,877 - en.wikipedia.org|
55. At the 2012 Roger's Cup, Ana Ivanovic was double bageled by Roberta Vinci in the second round.
|FactSnippet No. 348,875 - en.wikipedia.org|
57. Ana Ivanovic's made her Olympic debut at the Summer Olympics in London, participating in both the Women's Singles and Mixed Doubles with Nenad Zimonjic.
|FactSnippet No. 348,873 - en.wikipedia.org|
58. Ana Ivanovic's retired against Maria Sharapova after losing the first set.
|FactSnippet No. 348,872 - en.wikipedia.org|
60. Ana Ivanovic's beat three players outside the top 50, dropping no sets, but then met world No 2, Petra Kvitova, and lost in two sets.
|FactSnippet No. 348,869 - en.wikipedia.org|
62. Ana Ivanovic's eventually fell against top seed Vera Zvonareva in three sets.
|FactSnippet No. 348,866 - en.wikipedia.org|
63. Ana Ivanovic lost to Venus Williams in the second round at Eastbourne.
|FactSnippet No. 348,865 - en.wikipedia.org|
65. Ana Ivanovic headed to Rome and was up nine games to love after Nadia Petrova retired.
|FactSnippet No. 348,863 - en.wikipedia.org|
71. On her way to the quarterfinals, Ana Ivanovic scored top-10 victory by defeating Elena Dementieva for the second time in 2010.
|FactSnippet No. 348,855 - en.wikipedia.org|
72. Ana Ivanovic avenged her losses to Bartoli at the China Open, beating the Frenchwoman in straight sets.
|FactSnippet No. 348,854 - en.wikipedia.org|
74. Ana Ivanovic retired against Kim Clijsters in the semifinals due to a foot injury.
|FactSnippet No. 348,851 - en.wikipedia.org|
75. Ana Ivanovic entered the French Open unseeded at a Grand Slam for the first time since 2005.
|FactSnippet No. 348,850 - en.wikipedia.org|
76. Ana Ivanovic's lost in the second round to Jelena Jankovic, despite leading by a set and a break.
|FactSnippet No. 348,849 - en.wikipedia.org|
77. Ana Ivanovic's was the first unseeded wildcard to receive a first-round bye in the history of the WTA Tour.
|FactSnippet No. 348,848 - en.wikipedia.org|
81. Ana Ivanovic's eventually bowed out to wildcard Justine Henin in Henin's first tournament since her return from retirement.
|FactSnippet No. 348,843 - en.wikipedia.org|
85. At the Australian Open, Ana Ivanovic was seeded 5th and won her first two matches in straight sets before losing to 29th seed Russian Alisa Kleybanova in the third round.
|FactSnippet No. 348,838 - en.wikipedia.org|
87. Ana Ivanovic started the summer hard-court season with a third-round loss at the Rogers Cup in Montreal to Tamira Paszek.
|FactSnippet No. 348,835 - en.wikipedia.org|
89. Ana Ivanovic's went on to defeat Dinara Safina in straight sets in the final, winning her first and only Major singles title.
|FactSnippet No. 348,833 - en.wikipedia.org|
91. Ana Ivanovic started the year at the Medibank International, where she made the quarterfinals, eventually losing to world No 1, Justine Henin, despite having had break points in the third set.
|FactSnippet No. 348,831 - en.wikipedia.org|
95. Ana Ivanovic had a six-match winning streak heading into the French Open and increased this streak to twelve by reaching the final.
|FactSnippet No. 348,827 - en.wikipedia.org|
96. Ana Ivanovic started the season in Gold Coast and Sydney where she reached quarterfinals.
|FactSnippet No. 348,826 - en.wikipedia.org|
100. Ana Ivanovic made it to the third round of the French Open, before losing to Anastasia Myskina.
|FactSnippet No. 348,821 - en.wikipedia.org|
101. Ana Ivanovic started the season at the Hopman Cup in Perth, Australia with fellow Serbian Novak Djokovic, where the pair narrowly missed the final.
|FactSnippet No. 348,820 - en.wikipedia.org|