1. Sania Mirza revealed that Anam fights with Shoaib any chance she gets over even the littlest things.
|FactSnippet No. 806,609|
7. Sania Mirza went on to the 2005 Dubai Tennis Championship where she defeated the U S Open champion and eventually finished in second place in the 2005 Wimbledon Championships.
|FactSnippet No. 766,147|
11. Sania Mirza recently gave birth to a Baby boy and is married to Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik.
|FactSnippet No. 766,141|
12. Sania Mirza was referred to as "Pakistan's daughter-in-law" and unfit to be a representative of an Indian state after she was appointed the Telangana state's brand ambassador.
|FactSnippet No. 766,139 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. Sania Mirza's is the first South Asian woman to be appointed as a Goodwill Ambassador in the organization's history.
|FactSnippet No. 766,137 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. Sania Mirza was given the top seeding with her partner Bruno Soares in the Mixed Doubles event.
|FactSnippet No. 766,132 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. Sania Mirza reached the finals of Qatar Ladies Open 2015 at Doha alongside Hsieh.
|FactSnippet No. 766,130 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. Sania Mirza's started a new partnership with then world No 5 Hsieh Su-wei from Chinese Taipei after Cara Black decided to go for a limited 2015 season.
|FactSnippet No. 766,128 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Sania Mirza's played all the Mixed Doubles matches alongside Bopanna and partnered Federer who visited the country for his first match there in the New Delhi leg, much to her personal and fans' delight.
|FactSnippet No. 766,127 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. Sania Mirza's added that Black was her great friend "But I've found a great friend in her.
|FactSnippet No. 766,126 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. Sania Mirza's lost in the second round of doubles with Elena Vesnina.
|FactSnippet No. 766,119 - en.wikipedia.org|
33. Sania Mirza's was the quarterfinalist in doubles at both, with Elena Vesnina.
|FactSnippet No. 766,115 - en.wikipedia.org|
34. Sania Mirza's made the second rounds of both events, falling to Ayumi Morita and Jelena Jankovic, respectively.
|FactSnippet No. 766,114 - en.wikipedia.org|
36. Sania Mirza's won her first-round match against Stefanie Vogele, but was crushed by 4th seed Francesca Schiavone in the second round.
|FactSnippet No. 766,112 - en.wikipedia.org|
38. Sania Mirza's managed it all the way to the final at the Odlum Brown Vancouver Open where she was beaten by Stephanie Dubois.
|FactSnippet No. 766,110 - en.wikipedia.org|
41. Sania Mirza's reached round four at Indian Wells as the No 21 seed, defeating No 9 seed Shahar Pe'er en route, but lost to No 5 seed Daniela Hantuchova.
|FactSnippet No. 766,107 - en.wikipedia.org|
43. Sania Mirza's reached the third round at the Australian Open as No 31 seed, where she lost to No 8 seed Venus Williams having been up a break in the first set.
|FactSnippet No. 766,105 - en.wikipedia.org|
44. Sania Mirza reached the quarterfinals at Hobart as the No 6 seed.
|FactSnippet No. 766,104 - en.wikipedia.org|
45. Sania Mirza's fared much better in the doubles, reaching the quarterfinals in mixed with her partner Mahesh Bhupathi and the quarterfinals in the women's doubles with Bethanie Mattek, including a win over number two seeds Lisa Raymond and Samantha Stosur.
|FactSnippet No. 766,103 - en.wikipedia.org|
48. Sania Mirza's reached the second round of the US Open, losing to Francesca Schiavone.
|FactSnippet No. 766,100 - en.wikipedia.org|
52. Sania Mirza's put up a good fight against the fourth seed and eventual champion Nicole Pratt in round one, but lost in three sets.
|FactSnippet No. 766,095 - en.wikipedia.org|
56. In February 2003, Sania Mirza was given a wildcard to play in her first ever WTA tournament, at the AP Tourism Hyderabad Open, in her hometown.
|FactSnippet No. 766,091 - en.wikipedia.org|
60. Sania Mirza's was named in Time magazine's 2016 list of the 100 most influential people in the world.
|FactSnippet No. 766,085 - en.wikipedia.org|
67. Sania Mirza has shared a picture of her son from her official Twitter handle.
|FactSnippet No. 57,735|
68. Sania Mirza posted the moving message on her Twitter account, five days after giving birth to her son Izhaan and mother and son were.
|FactSnippet No. 45,962|
75. Sania Mirza has announced she hopes to return to professional tennis in time for the 2020 Summer Olympics.
|FactSnippet No. 5,323 - en.wikipedia.org|
80. Sania Mirza played the mixed doubles in the US Open pairing with Bruno Soares and went on to become the 2014 US Open Mixed Doubles Champions, thereby winning the third Mixed Doubles grand slam in her career.
|FactSnippet No. 5,314 - en.wikipedia.org|
85. Sania Mirza breezed through the first round of the French Open where she beat Kristina Barrois in straight sets.
|FactSnippet No. 5,308 - en.wikipedia.org|
86. Sania Mirza took part in the Sparta Prague Open, but had to retire in her first round match against Aleksandra Krunic due to a back injury.
|FactSnippet No. 5,307 - en.wikipedia.org|
89. Sania Mirza won her first round match against Michelle Larcher de Brito at the 2010 US Open, but she went down against 20th seeded Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova in the second round.
|FactSnippet No. 5,301 - en.wikipedia.org|
90. Sania Mirza was forced to withdraw from the Sony Ericcson Open, the BNP Paribas Open and the Family Circle Cup due to a right wrist injury.
|FactSnippet No. 5,300 - en.wikipedia.org|
92. Sania Mirza started her year by playing at the doubles event of the Moorilla Hobart International.
|FactSnippet No. 5,294 - en.wikipedia.org|
95. Sania Mirza started 2007 strongly, making it to the semifinals of Hobart, the second round of the Australian Open, semifinals in Pattaya, and the quarterfinals in Bangalore.
|FactSnippet No. 5,291 - en.wikipedia.org|