1. Zheng Jie has not participated in any professional tennis matches since the 2015 Wimbledon Championships and as a result no longer holds a professional ranking in singles or doubles.
|FactSnippet No. 536,473 - en.wikipedia.org|
2. Zheng Jie played six further doubles events in 2015, losing in the third round of the French Open, the final at Eastbourne and the first round at Wimbledon.
|FactSnippet No. 536,472 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. At the Australian Open Zheng Jie reached the third round after another win over Stosur in the second round, but she then lost in three sets to Germany's Julia Gorges.
|FactSnippet No. 536,465 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. Zheng Jie was the second seed in Guangzhou, but lost in the second round to Laura Robson.
|FactSnippet No. 536,461 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. Zheng Jie won three matches to reach the quarter-finals, where she defeated fourth-seeded Roberta Vinci in a three set match hampered by multiple rain delays.
|FactSnippet No. 536,459 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. At the French Open, Zheng Jie was seeded 31st, but lost in the second round to Aleksandra Wozniak.
|FactSnippet No. 536,458 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. Zheng Jie was scheduled to play at the Moorilla Hobart International, but withdrew due to a right thigh injury.
|FactSnippet No. 536,456 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. Zheng Jie played a tournament in her native China for the first time in two years at the Guangzhou International Women's Open, where she was unseeded.
|FactSnippet No. 536,452 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. Zheng Jie made a return to the tour at the PTT Pattaya Open in Thailand.
|FactSnippet No. 536,450 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. At Wimbledon, Zheng Jie was the 23rd seed, but lost in the second round to Petra Kvitova, who herself made it to the semifinals.
|FactSnippet No. 536,446 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Zheng Jie was seeded 26th at the French Open and reached the second round before losing to Anastasia Pivovarova.
|FactSnippet No. 536,443 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. Zheng Jie was seeded fifth at the Polsat Warsaw Open, where she reached the finals of the singles before losing to the defending champion, Alexandra Dulgheru.
|FactSnippet No. 536,441 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. Zheng Jie began her tour season at the Moorilla Hobart International, where she made it to the quarterfinals before losing to the eventual tournament champion Alona Bondarenko.
|FactSnippet No. 536,438 - en.wikipedia.org|
27. At the Toronto, Zheng Jie advanced to the third round before losing to Lucie Safarova.
|FactSnippet No. 536,437 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. At the French Open, Zheng Jie progressed to the second round before losing Michelle Larcher de Brito in straight sets.
|FactSnippet No. 536,434 - en.wikipedia.org|
30. In March 2009, Zheng Jie was awarded the WTA Tour "Comeback of the Year" Award for 2008, as she rebounded from an injury-marred 2007.
|FactSnippet No. 536,431 - en.wikipedia.org|
33. Zheng Jie competed in both the singles and doubles of the French Open.
|FactSnippet No. 536,425 - en.wikipedia.org|
36. Zheng Jie was coached by Jiang Hong Wei, China's national women's tennis team head coach, but she is coached by her husband Zhang Yu, who is her hitting partner.
|FactSnippet No. 536,410 - en.wikipedia.org|
38. Zheng Jie has reached the singles semifinals at the 2008 Wimbledon Championships, defeating world No 1, Ana Ivanovic, in the process, becoming the first Chinese female player to advance to the semifinals at a Grand Slam.
|FactSnippet No. 536,406 - en.wikipedia.org|
39. Zheng Jie is one of the most successful tennis players from China.
|FactSnippet No. 536,402 - en.wikipedia.org|
40. Zheng Jie was born on 5 July 1983 and is a retired professional tennis player from China.
|FactSnippet No. 536,401 - en.wikipedia.org|