1. Shania Twain searches for next country star on 'Real County'.
|FactSnippet No. 130,981|
9. On December 20, 2010, it was revealed that Shania Twain was engaged to Swiss Nestle executive Frederic Thiebaud, the ex-husband of Marie-Anne.
|FactSnippet No. 75,055 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. On January 1, 2010, Shania Twain carried the Olympic Torch through her hometown as part of the 2010 Winter Olympics torch relay.
|FactSnippet No. 75,052 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. On October 23, 2017, Shania Twain appeared as a guest judge on the 25th season of Dancing with the Stars during the show's "Movie Night", and performed her song "Soldier".
|FactSnippet No. 75,048 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. In 2009, Shania Twain served as a guest judge on American Idol, for the show's August 30 and 31 episodes.
|FactSnippet No. 75,046 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. In October 2016, Shania Twain confirmed to Rolling Stone that she had new music coming "really soon.
|FactSnippet No. 75,041 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. Shania Twain mentioned, possibly returning to Las Vegas with a new residency show for possibly late 2016 or 2017.
|FactSnippet No. 75,040 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Outside of her show at Caesars Palace, Shania Twain performed two concerts at the Calgary Stampede in Calgary, Alberta, on July 9 and 10, 2014.
|FactSnippet No. 75,036 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. In July 2013, Shania Twain announced on Facebook that she was working on her album over the summer during a break from Still the One.
|FactSnippet No. 75,033 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. Shania Twain recorded "White Christmas" with Buble, which was the first single from the album.
|FactSnippet No. 75,032 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. Shania Twain worked with music producers David Foster and Nathan Chapman on the song.
|FactSnippet No. 75,031 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. In 1998, Shania Twain launched her first major concert tour, aided by her manager Jon Landau, a veteran of many large-scale tours with Bruce Springsteen.
|FactSnippet No. 75,027 - en.wikipedia.org|
35. Shania Twain performs at the Charlottetown Events Grounds in 2014.
|FactSnippet No. 20,226|