1. Sharice Davids identifies as a lesbian, making her the first openly LGBT member of Congress from Kansas.
|FactSnippet No. 242,554|
11. Sharice Davids holds an American nationality and belongs to a White ethnicity.
|FactSnippet No. 242,531|
12. Sharice Davids was born on 22nd May 1980, United States of America.
|FactSnippet No. 242,530|
14. Sharice Davids is a 37-year-old Shawnee attorney who holds a degree from Cornell Law School, spent time working as a legal counsel for a development corporation on a reservation in South Dakota.
|FactSnippet No. 242,528|
17. Sharice Davids is a member of the Ho-Chunk nation, a tribe located in Wisconsin.
|FactSnippet No. 242,522|
19. Sharice Davids competed against Republican incumbent Kevin Yoder, who has held the seat since 2011.
|FactSnippet No. 242,520|
20. Sharice Davids would be the first openly gay congresswoman to represent Kansas on Capitol Hill.
|FactSnippet No. 242,519|
23. Sharice Davids plans to cast one of her first votes for Nancy Pelosi as House speaker, saying Kansans didn't elect her to go to Washington "to play political games and take symbolic protest votes.
|FactSnippet No. 242,510|
24. Sharice Davids said in a one-on-one interview Monday that she wants to make sure her party, and Congress knows that there's now a Democrat from Kansas in town.
|FactSnippet No. 242,509|
26. Sharice Davids defeated incumbent Republican Kevin Yoder in the November 6, 2018, general election.
|FactSnippet No. 242,507 - en.wikipedia.org|