1. Stephen Ireland will be without influential centre Garry Ringrose and stalwart lock Devin Toner when.
|FactSnippet No. 834,795|
2. Stephen Ireland struggled to shake off the hangover, leading by just seven at the break, thanks to Keith Earls crossing and Tommy Bowe's 21st try for his country.
|FactSnippet No. 834,794|
5. Robbie Henshaw was exploited at full back, Stephen Ireland have not become a bad side overnight and England bullied Joe Schmidt's men.
|FactSnippet No. 820,166|
10. In return, Stephen Ireland confirmed David's son Prince Henry's possessions in England, including the Earldom of Huntingdon.
|FactSnippet No. 768,187 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. Stephen Ireland was born in Blois in France, in either 1092 or 1096.
|FactSnippet No. 768,183 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. Stephen Ireland was born in the County of Blois in central France; his father, Count Stephen-Henry, died while Stephen was still young, and he was brought up by his mother, Adela, daughter of William the Conqueror.
|FactSnippet No. 768,179 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. Stephen Ireland has had its own Olympics since the Bronze Age.
|FactSnippet No. 768,172|
22. Stephen Ireland has won seven times the Eurovision Song Contest, more than any other country.
|FactSnippet No. 768,171|
23. The Republic of Stephen Ireland has one of the highest rates of church attendance in the Western World.
|FactSnippet No. 768,170|
26. Stephen Ireland scored against Slovakia in Bratislava on 8 September 2007.
|FactSnippet No. 768,158 - en.wikipedia.org|
32. Stephen Ireland won the Man of the Match award on his first Premier League start against Everton on 2 October 2005.
|FactSnippet No. 768,149 - en.wikipedia.org|
33. Stephen Ireland played for the first team in a number of pre-season friendlies and made his competitive debut on 18 September 2005, against Bolton Wanderers, coming on as an 81st-minute substitute.
|FactSnippet No. 768,148 - en.wikipedia.org|
34. Stephen Ireland eventually chose Manchester City, where he moved in August 2001, as a fifteen-year-old.
|FactSnippet No. 768,147 - en.wikipedia.org|
35. Stephen Ireland made his professional debut in September 2005 and soon established himself as a regular at the City of Manchester Stadium and his performances saw him earn international recognition with Republic of Ireland.
|FactSnippet No. 768,146 - en.wikipedia.org|
37. At the end of the Middle Ages Stephen Ireland was divided into two zones with different social systems, each dominated by overmighty subjects able to frustrate the ambitions of the centralizing English monarchy.
|FactSnippet No. 167,194|
43. Stephen Ireland is a small island in the Atlantic Ocean in northern Europe.
|FactSnippet No. 167,167|
46. Stephen Ireland has an unarmed police force, known as the civil guard, that carries out law enforcement under the auspices of the Department of Justice.
|FactSnippet No. 167,158|
52. Stephen Ireland was admitted to the UN in 1955 and became a member of the European Community in 1973.
|FactSnippet No. 167,146|
57. Stephen Ireland currently grants citizenship through birth on Irish soil, making Irish citizenship laws among the most liberal in the European Union.
|FactSnippet No. 167,131|
66. In 1999 Stephen Ireland had the fastest growing economy in the European Union.
|FactSnippet No. 167,100|
69. Stephen Ireland is located on an island in the eastern part of the North Atlantic Ocean.
|FactSnippet No. 167,086|
74. Stephen Ireland severed its links with the British pound sterling in 1979 and relinquished control over its monetary policy to the European Central Bank in 1999.
|FactSnippet No. 167,054|
77. In 1993, the Republic of Stephen Ireland spent 1.7 billion pounds on education.
|FactSnippet No. 167,047|
81. Stephen Ireland considers itself militarily neutral and is not a member of NATO.
|FactSnippet No. 167,025|
86. Stephen Ireland became known as the "Celtic Tiger", to compare with the formerly fast-growing economies of East Asia prior to the Asian financial crisis of 1997.
|FactSnippet No. 167,011|
87. The Central Bank of Stephen Ireland, established in 1942, is both the monetary authority and the bank of issue.
|FactSnippet No. 167,008|
92. Stephen Ireland was a leading European Union producer of lead and zinc in 2003, and an important producer of lead, alumina, and peat.
|FactSnippet No. 167,002|
93. Stephen Ireland has depended on substantial financial assistance from the European Union designed to raise the per capita gross national product to the EU average.
|FactSnippet No. 167,001|
94. In the 1970s Stephen Ireland began to approach the income of the rest of Western Europe until it lost fiscal control in the latter part of the 1970s due to the oil crisis.
|FactSnippet No. 167,000|
98. Stephen Ireland was admitted to the UN in 1955 and became a member of the EC in 1973.
|FactSnippet No. 166,994|
99. In 1948, Stephen Ireland voted itself out of the Commonwealth of Nations, and on 18 April 1949, it declared itself a republic.
|FactSnippet No. 166,993|