1. Steve Jobs would be very proud of Apple, says co-founder Wozniak.
|FactSnippet No. 135,513|
8. Steve Jobs responded at Apple's September 2008 Let's Rock keynote by paraphrasing Mark Twain: "Reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.
|FactSnippet No. 95,672 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. Steve Jobs was both admired and criticized for his consummate skill at persuasion and salesmanship, which has been dubbed the "reality distortion field" and was particularly evident during his keynote speeches at Macworld Expos and at Apple Worldwide Developers Conferences.
|FactSnippet No. 95,665 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. Steve Jobs proposed on New Year's Day 1990 with "a fistful of freshly picked wildflowers.
|FactSnippet No. 95,659 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. As he died soon afterwards, Steve Jobs was given the letter which stated that "his mother had been an unmarried graduate student from Wisconsin named Joanne Schieble.
|FactSnippet No. 95,655 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. When the deal closed, Steve Jobs became The Walt Disney Company's largest single shareholder with approximately seven percent of the company's stock.
|FactSnippet No. 95,650 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. Steve Jobs wanted the company to focus on the closed architecture Macintosh as a business alternative to the IBM PC.
|FactSnippet No. 95,647 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. In 1982, Steve Jobs bought an apartment in the two top floors of The San Remo, a Manhattan building with a politically progressive reputation.
|FactSnippet No. 95,644 - en.wikipedia.org|
33. Steve Jobs usually went to work wearing a black long-sleeved mock turtleneck made by Issey Miyake, Levi's 501 blue jeans, and New Balance 991 sneakers.
|FactSnippet No. 95,630 - en.wikipedia.org|
48. Steve Jobs is widely recognized as a pioneer of the microcomputer revolution of the 1970s and 1980s, along with Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak.
|FactSnippet No. 95,604 - en.wikipedia.org|