1. Stuart Broad said he felt "lost" after England failed to bowl out West Indies on day two in Antigua, having being informed by the team's analyst that they had beaten the bat some 103 times over the course of the 90 overs.
|FactSnippet No. 840,515|
6. Stuart Broad finally notched his first wickets, finding Shai Hope's edge with a nifty leg-cutter before bowling Roston Chase with a dirty little grubber that barely got a foot off the ground.
|FactSnippet No. 812,407|
10. Stuart Broad dismissed Shai Hope and Roston Chase in a single over on day two of the Second Test but West Indies built an ominous-looking lead of 85 by the close.
|FactSnippet No. 805,008|
14. Stuart Broad fired one in short, hitting the same length from which a delivery had lifted and smashed into Joe Root's glove.
|FactSnippet No. 805,001|
21. Stuart Broad was appointed a Member of the Order of the British Empire in the 2016 Birthday Honours for services to cricket.
|FactSnippet No. 785,613 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. Stuart Broad took the wicket of Mark Boucher the next day to leave Graeme Swann to dismiss the rest of the South African line up.
|FactSnippet No. 785,602 - en.wikipedia.org|
33. Stuart Broad made his second Test fifty in July 2008, in the Test series against South Africa, scoring a new best of 76.
|FactSnippet No. 785,596 - en.wikipedia.org|
34. Stuart Broad took his first wicket against India in the ODI against them in the second match at Bristol.
|FactSnippet No. 785,595 - en.wikipedia.org|
38. Stuart Broad had suffered from a broken nose harm from Varun Aaron bouncer in third day of fourth Test contrary to the India.
|FactSnippet No. 158,188|
41. Stuart Broad was part of the side that clinched the World T20 2010 in the Caribbean.
|FactSnippet No. 158,182|
47. Stuart Broad was quick to respond to that as he reminded ECB of Yuvraj Singh.
|FactSnippet No. 158,148|
49. Stuart Broad reminds England cricket of Yuvraj Singh's six sixes feat.
|FactSnippet No. 158,143|
50. Jonny Bairstow and Stuart Broad have impressed as drinks waiters—unlike me in 1993.
|FactSnippet No. 158,142|
51. Stuart Broad is a part of the Test squad against Sri Lanka but is not playing in the second game.
|FactSnippet No. 158,139|
53. Stuart Broad reminds England cricket of Yuvraj Singh's 6 sixes with a cheeky Instagram comment.
|FactSnippet No. 158,137|
55. Stuart Broad is in the squad but has been in the unfamiliar position of carrying the drinks in Galle and Kandy as England recorded their first away series win since January 2016.
|FactSnippet No. 158,134|
57. Stuart Broad says he is ready to play in the third Test if called upon but acknowledged England have made the "right decision" in leaving him out of the first two Tests in Sri Lanka given the conditions.
|FactSnippet No. 158,132|
58. Stuart Broad says England have been right to leave him out of Sri Lanka Tests.
|FactSnippet No. 158,131|
63. On 2 August 2013, Stuart Broad took his 200th test wicket, bowling Clarke in the first innings of the drawn third Ashes test at Old Trafford.
|FactSnippet No. 158,123 - en.wikipedia.org|
66. Stuart Broad was picked in the first Test against South Africa but failed to take a wicket.
|FactSnippet No. 158,120 - en.wikipedia.org|
72. Stuart Broad won the man of the match award against Sri Lanka in the semi-final, and overall took 8 wickets at an average of 17.50.
|FactSnippet No. 158,112 - en.wikipedia.org|
73. On the final day, Stuart Broad took two of the three wickets to fall: Mike Hussey for 64 and, late in the day, Marcus North for 96.
|FactSnippet No. 158,108 - en.wikipedia.org|
76. Stuart Broad went on to have an equally successful ODI series against New Zealand.
|FactSnippet No. 158,104 - en.wikipedia.org|
79. In April 2006, Stuart Broad was again called up to the England A squad, facing the touring Sri Lankan team.
|FactSnippet No. 158,099 - en.wikipedia.org|
80. In the 2013 season, Stuart Broad played in the final of the Yorkshire Bank 40 tournament.
|FactSnippet No. 158,097 - en.wikipedia.org|
82. In the County Championship Stuart Broad played twelve of Leicestershire's 13 matches until called up for England, and his 44 wickets at an average of 31.38 meant he led his county both in terms of wickets and bowling average.
|FactSnippet No. 158,095 - en.wikipedia.org|
83. In the 2006 season Stuart Broad took his first 5 wicket haul against championship favourites Surrey and scored his first championship 50 against Derbyshire.
|FactSnippet No. 158,094 - en.wikipedia.org|
85. Stuart Broad continued to impress Director of Cricket James Whitaker and made his first-class debut early in the 2005 season against Durham University Centre of Cricketing Excellence.
|FactSnippet No. 158,092 - en.wikipedia.org|
86. Stuart Broad finished his school career with three B grades at A-level, and was given the choice of a place at Durham University or a contract with Leicestershire County Cricket Club.
|FactSnippet No. 158,091 - en.wikipedia.org|
87. Stuart Broad was educated at Brooke Priory School and Oakham School, a co-educational independent school in the market town of Oakham in Rutland, where he was in the same year as England Rugby back-row Tom Croft.
|FactSnippet No. 158,090 - en.wikipedia.org|
88. Stuart Broad played for Egerton Park from the ages of 9 to 19; in his final two seasons he opened the batting with fellow Leicestershire player Matthew Boyce and spearheaded the attack.
|FactSnippet No. 158,089 - en.wikipedia.org|
89. Stuart Broad had been associated with Leicestershire since he was 8 years old, having represented them at Under-9 level, though he learnt most of his adult cricket at Melton Mowbray club Egerton Park, which produced England seamer Tim Munton.
|FactSnippet No. 158,088 - en.wikipedia.org|